Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Quote Originally Posted by GrammyJane29 View Post
    Question about chapter 6. Does the conservatory need to be at level 5? Or will it still work with a lower conservatory level like the tavern did? My game level is 23.
    It will probably be a lower building level requirement.
    I'd make enough mats to get to level 2 or 3 just Incase, but don't upgrade yet if you don't want to.

Rhino Keeper
    When are you supposed to buy the tavern? I'm on chapter 3 and haven't been seen any mention of it

Farm Supplier
    I am level 35 and also just had a level 3 farmhouse and jeweler needed for that goal. Hoping conservatory will be the same, but making some royal blocks and beams just in case. I had a level 5 farmhouse and level 4 jeweler.
    Quote Originally Posted by fredss8 View Post
    FWIW, I'm level 28 and for Chapter 4, goal 2, I only needed a level 3 jeweler so people my level and below don't need to worry about the level 5.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    When are you supposed to buy the tavern? I'm on chapter 3 and haven't been seen any mention of it
    Whenever you want. Buying the tavern is not a goal, collecting from it is in chapter 4. You can have it bought and built in advance to be ready for collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    Is there a trick to collecting from the farmhouses, I have been at this for an hour with no sword so no advancement. I need to go to bed!
    If you're onChapter 4, you need to collect from the Jewelers for the sword.
    I was gonna attach a pic but getting an error message it's wrong file extension. I guess pic attachments now on IOS X need to be JPEG files instead of PNG. Will try later from my laptop.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thanks! I just started building a conservatory.

Executive Chef
    I ran into an issue on chapter 3. I got the black cloth, put out swabbie's workshop and started crafting the pirate flag. My game then synched and I had to do those steps again. Then it synched again only this time I was on the 3rd step of chapter 3 - make a pirate flag - but my black cloth had disappeared. I couldn't afford to wait for S8 to resolve so had to use 15 gems to buy another black cloth and hopefully it will continue once the flag has been crafted but I am annoyed about it. Am I the only one with this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could put the pirate ship in the ocean and go on raids for adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I ran into an issue on chapter 3. I got the black cloth, put out swabbie's workshop and started crafting the pirate flag. My game then synched and I had to do those steps again. Then it synched again only this time I was on the 3rd step of chapter 3 - make a pirate flag - but my black cloth had disappeared. I couldn't afford to wait for S8 to resolve so had to use 15 gems to buy another black cloth and hopefully it will continue once the flag has been crafted but I am annoyed about it. Am I the only one with this issue?
    I've been having lots of refreshes too. Especially when receiving anything I really need. Got a lemon tree from a quest and it immediately refreshed. Not fun. My wifi connection is excellent. Yet it refreshes when I really needed something.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-25-16 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Removed flaming comments