Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IOS 10 issues

Rhino Keeper

IOS 10 issues

seems to keep crashing lots when doing tasks like coin collecting , or even soon as its booted sometimes im on a 5S with IOS 10 installed

Farm Supplier
    same problem here. very much collecting and it crashes... I also just updated my ipad

iOS 10

Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    same problem here. very much collecting and it crashes... I also just updated my ipad
    I too updated to 10. Everytime I close my game I have to reinstall and can't visit neighbors. I have another update to install but I'm afraid it will make it worst. Talked with TL and they say the game cant support it. No answer to if they will fix it. I personally think they don't want IPads playing.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-21-16 at 09:32 AM. Reason: removed off topic comment

The Honorable Panda
    I updated to 10.0.1 and I have not had any issues with game. I am playing on Iphone 6 plus.

Try deleting and reinstalling the original game from the app store to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Can each of you please email support@storm8.com and message me your ticket numbers?

If possible, please attach a video of your crash. This will help our team more quickly identify the issue you're encountering.

Farm Supplier
    I will do this tonight and send to support. I update my Ipad to the 10.1 and it is still crashing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Can each of you please email support@storm8.com and message me your ticket numbers?

If possible, please attach a video of your crash. This will help our team more quickly identify the issue you're encountering.
    I loaded video to support I don't know where to find ticket number

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    I loaded video to support I don't know where to find ticket number
    You should receive an automatic email back from support right after you send your email. Your support ticket number should be on top of that email.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I'm having this problem and reported it. My ticket number is 2128710. This has happened to me 3 times in the last hour. Once I was planting food, once I was collecting coins, and once I was collecting a dragon from my crafting workshop.

Host(ess)
    I am also having this problem. Crashes every 5 minutes. Even when I am doing nothing. did not crash before ios 10 at all. Ipad pro IOS 10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast