Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IOS 10 issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen4 View Post
    I am also having this problem. Crashes every 5 minutes. Even when I am doing nothing. did not crash before ios 10 at all. Ipad pro IOS 10.
    Try updating your iOS software to 10.0.2 to see if that helps.

You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

i'm using 10.0.2 and it is crashing a lot !
    crash when collecting, crash with posting on wall, crash when breeding , crash with evolving and more particularly when mining !
    i have to restart game every 5 min
    i don't have so many crashes with s8 other games (FFS, Castle Story, FS2)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Thanks Kooky. I was on 10.0.2. I deleted and reinstalled the game and the crashing has stopped!

Host(ess)
    That is good to know, thank you. I will try that. Though I am nervous to delete the game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by drjud1 View Post
    That is good to know, thank you. I will try that. Though I am nervous to delete the game.
    It's safe to delete game but you can take screenshots of your game if that makes you feel better. Hopefully reinstalling will help your issues.

Fashion Designer
    I am also having this issue now just started after updating to iOS 10.0..1 this morning, random crashes whi,e doing nothing? I actually happened to reinstall this morning did not help.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I am also having this issue now just started after updating to iOS 10.0..1 this morning, random crashes whi,e doing nothing? I actually happened to reinstall this morning did not help.
    Are you playing on the regular version of the game?

Fashion Designer
    Yes I am playing regular version I reinstalled I thought it helped but just crashed again, I know of others this is happening to as well and in fact I delayed my update because if it. The crashes are random I never know when but seem mainly with tasks like coin collecting and collecting from breeding. Unlike someone else said, I have had no crashes in the mine and neither has my friend. The crashes are sudden, you are just suddenly booted. My friend has major issues with visiting I have not encountered that. When she told me I thought it was an isp issue but it's definitely not that. It's for certain within the game.

The only othertl game I. Playing lately is diamond quest and not so much as its gotten very difficult and nobody is in forums to get help from. But I have not really noticed crashing there.

I just realized that something that seems to trigger the crashing is an SMS message while in the game. This has happened to me at least four times now.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 11-15-16 at 07:31 AM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Yes I am playing regular version I reinstalled I thought it helped but just crashed again, I know of others this is happening to as well and in fact I delayed my update because if it. The crashes are random I never know when but seem mainly with tasks like coin collecting and collecting from breeding. Unlike someone else said, I have had no crashes in the mine and neither has my friend. The crashes are sudden, you are just suddenly booted. My friend has major issues with visiting I have not encountered that. When she told me I thought it was an isp issue but it's definitely not that. It's for certain within the game.

The only othertl game I. Playing lately is diamond quest and not so much as its gotten very difficult and nobody is in forums to get help from. But I have not really noticed crashing there.

I just realized that something that seems to trigger the crashing is an SMS message while in the game. This has happened to me at least four times now.
    Thanks for the additional information. I will pass this on.

You can also try updating your software to 10.1.1 to see if that helps.

Fashion Designer
    Already had done that prior to sending this actually thanks kooky also the SMS may have been a coincidence doesn't happen every time.

Not sure if I'm just doing more but the crashing is getting worse especially with visiting and any kind of collecting. It's becoming a nightmre to play. I sure see why pepper was upset before. But I want to use the upgraded iOS. This was not an issue on iOS 9.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 11-17-16 at 01:46 AM.

All 18 Arctics epic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast