Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pink buildings and boxes

Executive Chef

Pink buildings and boxes

Tonight after work my game went hot pink on my buildings not all I try reinstall then it was less pink on my iPad but not my carousel on Boardwalk is hot pink . The building the color is like fading not clear. It was fine this morning but the weird thing is my iPhone isn't hot pink at all. Can you fix this? Thanks so

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Aside to Everyone: If you encounter pink buildings or pink boxes in your game, you can try to reinstall and see if it works for you. Dont worry if it doesnt. The team is aware and looking into this. Let's wait for the team to fix our cities for us.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-22-16 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Added quote

Executive Chef
    Now my iPad is getting lots of hot pink on the game . I don't know know what's goin on and don't know how to post a picture either so I'm playing on iPhone soon since it's fine there. Anyone with this problem besides me?

Grand Emperor
    Hi my607. My game is fine like your iPhone. I am not sure if it could be your iPad. Can you send an email to support@storm8.com and attach pictures in your email for further investigation and more thorough check? If you have sent in previously for crashing issues on your iPad, you can add this to your email and let the Agent know. Sorry that you're having these issues. I'll keep a lookout if others encounter this. Thanks for reporting in.

Executive Chef
    Now it's on my iPhone altitude bit my observatory turned pink now. I don't know what's going on here. Anyone with this problem?

Grand Emperor
    We were posting at the same time, please see my reply (post #3).
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-20-16 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Updated post no. after creating thread.

after some issues with my Samsung tablet I did a factory reset without saving the game so I have to start from the beginning. The first install had no problems... the game ran smooth with no issues. After the new install however many buildings show as a pink outline... some show normal and others don't... checked if I have the latest versions and the tablet does... everything looks normal on the display settings, and other programs work normal....I am only having an issue with dream city...running version 1.2.1 Is anyone else having this problem? and how can I fix it?

here's a pic of what I am talking about

sorry....didn't read all the posts...seems my607 is having the same problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by W8INLINE View Post
    after some issues with my Samsung tablet I did a factory reset without saving the game so I have to start from the beginning. The first install had no problems... the game ran smooth with no issues. After the new install however many buildings show as a pink outline... some show normal and others don't... checked if I have the latest versions and the tablet does... everything looks normal on the display settings, and other programs work normal....I am only having an issue with dream city...running version 1.2.1 Is anyone else having this problem? and how can I fix it?

here's a pic of what I am talking about

Thanks for the photo! Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    If you are still getting this, please let us know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

ok...this confused me....I uninstalled and installed it....same issue....uninstalled it a second time and it worked....problem fixed...why it didn't work the 1st time I have no idea....but happy it works now....Thanks panda!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by W8INLINE View Post
    ok...this confused me....I uninstalled and installed it....same issue....uninstalled it a second time and it worked....problem fixed...why it didn't work the 1st time I have no idea....but happy it works now....Thanks panda!!!
    Oh wonderful!!! Keep an eye on it and if you see this happening again, please let us know!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast