Thread: My Lava Leopard has fallen apart

Rhino Keeper

My Lava Leopard has fallen apart

Anybody else have this problem with the last leaderboard prize? I raised it to level 10 and when I put it back into its habitat from the evolution flower it just fell apart. Looks like walking legos ?

Sorry to hear about this, can you take a screenshot and send it to support@storm8.com? Please PM me the ticket number once you receive it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Anybody else have this problem with the last leaderboard prize? I raised it to level 10 and when I put it back into its habitat from the evolution flower it just fell apart. Looks like walking legos ?
    Haha. Do you have a picture?

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I'm sure they will fix it for you and hope you don't take offence, but when I saw your post and the way you've explained it I curled up laughing...and still am, so much I can hardly type. It's the lego part that really set me off. I too would love to see a picture. When I eventually get mine out of storage I will be evolving it asap to see if it's ....... walking legos .....haa here I go again

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm sure they will fix it for you and hope you don't take offence, but when I saw your post and the way you've explained it I curled up laughing...and still am, so much I can hardly type. It's the lego part that really set me off. I too would love to see a picture. When I eventually get mine out of storage I will be evolving it asap to see if it's ....... walking legos .....haa here I go again
    I'm laughing right along w/ you comeseecomesah but I'm laughing at both of you the "walking legos" and "haa here I go again" to cute and funny

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiiunique View Post
    I'm laughing right along w/ you comeseecomesah but I'm laughing at both of you the "walking legos" and "haa here I go again" to cute and funny
    Over a month later (I don't get notifications of reply posts) I spot this thread in my profile page so came back for a peak and I'm off again giggling away. It's that walking legos that does it AND now the fact that the owner hasn't been heard off since.
    I know where to come when I'm feeling down until the imaginary picture wears out.

Oh, and back at me if my Lava leopard is lego-fied, I still hav'nt levelled it up. Actually if it did look like that I'd probably leave it that way.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 11-02-16 at 12:18 AM.