Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New mining Artifact dragon

Rhino Keeper

New mining Artifact dragon: September 20 2016

Artifact dragon

300 carved stones needed
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 09-20-16 at 03:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QJxr9Cs.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	33583

Black and Green

Rhino Keeper
    This dragon is really pretty, happy they brought the number of pieces needed back down to 300 hopefully we'll get at least 4 weeks or so to collect.

Hopefully I can get this one and hopefully there's a double piece weekend
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    Don't like this dragon.. I am going to loose bombs now because I need my temple for tales.. Well Good Luck to all trying for this one.. Hopefully you all will get enough time for this one.. Happy mining everyone..

Fashion Designer
    Very happy to see a green and black dragon! Also thrilled it's down to 300 as I just barely got the Sulfer dragon.

300 is still way too much. 200 was too much for a lot of customers.

I feel like they made it 350 and gave us less time so people would be more content with it being "back down" to 300. They did it right that one month with it being around 170. But that was just the start of their devious plan. The next month they made it 150, but gave you two dragons to choose from. On the surface one might say, 'Cool, that's even less than before.' But the reality was, to get both you would be collecting 300 pieces. They even threw in a bonus weekend to calm down the people that thought getting 300 would be impossible. The next month they went for their goal. A single dragon needing 300 pieces to craft. They pretended to mitigate some of the complaints by giving you a "chance" to get to other dragon eggs from the mine. Even gave us a whole extra week. People still complained it was too much, but they didn't care. They were trying to push everyone to buy a second evolution temple. And to really drive that point home, the next month we have a dragon needing 350 parts. A ridiculous number, but again, 'hey, there's a bonus dragon in the mine!' But it's only one this time instead of two. "Maybe they'll give us a bonus weekend", some people said. NOPE! No bonus weekend. Instead they give us less time. Just over 3 weeks. For the most difficult to craft dragon ever. The most pieces ever required to craft a single dragon, from what I can recall. And now this month. They will probably give us 4 full weeks again. But no bonus weekend. There is no bonus dragon in the mine. And 300, 50% more than what many already said was too much, is going to be the new normal. They want us used to this.

I hope I'm wrong about the future and things will change. But I'm not wrong about the past, and we can use that, at least for now, to see the terrible path we are heading down.
    Last edited by ZaneGodfrey; 10-07-16 at 03:47 AM.

Hoping 300 is doable. Didn't even get to 200 for Sulfur and that was with constant evolving and 2-3 pieces per bomb (so I'm pretty much at a loss how that happened there). Looks like there's no dragon hiding in the mine this time.

Host(ess)
    So I'm assuming there are no bonus dragons in the mine this time around?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    It would only be right to make Sulfur and Dark Crystal rare drops in the mine, lol.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast