Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shakespeare in the Park - Sep 20, 2016

U can sell it and rebuild if u have enough coins. By continuous building and rebuilding it can be done in a exactly short time. It costs me 400 thousand coins to finish the last stage in 1 day. U can try to do this according to ur own economic stand.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bakealot003 View Post
    Reinstalled again ...Aha now 10 per order ...now we're cooking ...hooray!
    Great to hear that your game is fine now! All the best for your event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian452 View Post
    100 masks a day is easily doable. When one workshop is busy making your cleats, keep the other workshop busy making, popcorn, soda and speakers. Also, keep stocking up on those t-shirts, sneakers, pans and produce. If your inventory is stocked, sometimes you can fill 3 or 4 orders at once.
    Sorry, that's unrealistic for me. Only getting 1-2 masks here and there. Plus I can't play all day long. From yesterday to today I only got 30 masks and that's playing twice as much as I would like. It's becoming obvious that this game isn't meant for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by 201990321 View Post
    U can sell it and rebuild if u have enough coins. By continuous building and rebuilding it can be done in a exactly short time. It costs me 400 thousand coins to finish the last stage in 1 day. U can try to do this according to ur own economic stand.
    I have 50,000 so no that's not possible. Thanks though. Going to delete the game now

New Resident
    I have the EXACT same problem! I should've deleted the expansion parts rights after the last event, but I didn't think it would take this long for them to bring us the expansion! I also stopped collecting coins from people and now that I've had to, I've gotten even more expansion parts I don't need and less room in inventory. I never thought about building and selling the buildings though, so thank you for that idea! Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    We like the buildings too on this event. Reminiscent of the first event. Thanks S8

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone needed caramel corn for an order since earning the 5 in the first milestone? It's interesting that after all these entertainment orders, not a single bag has been needed in my city...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Has anyone needed caramel corn for an order since earning the 5 in the first milestone? It's interesting that after all these entertainment orders, not a single bag has been needed in my city...
    I had several of those orders after which. Lucky you.

I have built and stored businesses doing 2 of the entertainment selections at a time. There are no,longer any masks given for civic buildings or talking to people. I am not even getting masks for delivery and only need 4 to complete the event. Has anybody finished yet? I have mastered 3 businesses today and no masks were given. Are they stalling or is it able to be finished?

Never mind...closed game and when I reopened, the masks apparently caught up. I finished.
    Last edited by Mamatampa; 09-24-16 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Fixed issue

Host(ess)
    What does the Stratford Theater do? Does it store businesses or just look pretty? I don't want to work to get 1,700 masks for just another pretty face. At least the Capulet Mansion stores houses, but I'm over run with businesses and need someplace to park them. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    It'll add to your population. Not sure how much yet since no one updated this thread.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast