Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shakespeare in the Park - Sep 20, 2016

This event is really easy to complete. I have now 600 masks by building civic buildings and selling it. Coins is not really a matter since it can't buy diamonds. I have 600 thousand coins and nowhere to use it except building and rebuilding. But the problem is that after finish it I'll have no more inventory slot which means that I can't fulfill the demand of the next new expansion. Greeting every citizen or delivering every entertainment order may probably give me a certain item that I can do nothing about it but eliminate it from my storage. I have now 51 tripus 51 shovels and 43 raws with only 165 slot in total. If I eliminate any one of theses three kinds of items I'll lose the total number of them. And furthermore any two of theses three kinds of items are useless when I have not the last one because they work together to make new expansion. So when my storage is full , the only way is to remove them all. It's so desperate. To prevent getting more items I have not delivered any orders or greeting any citizens and focus only on the broadwalk orders since a month ago when I was fully expanded. Now I have to do this unless I ignore this event. I've been waiting so long for the new expansion but now this event makes me feel that it's the end of this game. If I can make some use of my shovels tripus and raws in any other kind of event it will be much much better and makes this game continuable.

Rhino Keeper
    The Library gives 60 masks when you build it.

Executive Chef
    I just build the library and got no mask at all. My mask count is wrong cuz I didn't get those peanuts and I know I didn't go pass limit. Do I reinstall? Anyone with this problem?

Is this event really easier? Last one needed 330 volunteers for the last stage. This one needs 1700 masks. I didn't get to finish the final stage in the last event, not sure yet about this one. Fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    I just built the library and got no mask at all. My mask count is wrong it says I have over two hundred and no peanut in storage. Anyone with this problem.

Mission completed in 1 day. Just by building and rebuilding. It costs me 400 thousand coins in total. But never mind I still have 200 thousand now. And I don't really know how to use my coins otherwise. And luckily I still have 8 free item slot after this event. I hope next one will be the new expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I just build the library and got no mask at all. My mask count is wrong cuz I didn't get those peanuts and I know I didn't go pass limit. Do I reinstall? Anyone with this problem?
    I had a similar issue when I hit the 200 mark- just force close and reopen- that worked for me at least!
    This is not my main account for many of the games. If you ask to be my neighbor, you may be very disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    I had a similar issue when I hit the 200 mark- just force close and reopen- that worked for me at least!
    Is there anything I can do besides reinstall? It doesn't seem to be working I did it about three to four times already. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I just built the library and got no mask at all. My mask count is wrong it says I have over two hundred and no peanut in storage. Anyone with this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Same here. You're not alone on this, my607. I didn't get anything for dog park which was the first building I built for this event. That was before I hit 200. I got 40 masks for the puppet theatre, which I bought later. I'm thinking the masks may be random drop for civic buildings. We don't always get masks for every building? I don't know.

Executive Chef
    Anyway I tried it again and spent more money and bought another civic building and it finally worked. Thanks Ozfamily

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast