Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shakespeare in the Park - Sep 20, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Wow! You're moving fast! (Of course, I'm still trying to finish up work)
    Getting ten masks per entertainment delivery is really speeding things up. Having to wait for the Capulet Mansion will mean it will be a long time before I know what part four is.

Rhino Keeper
    The dog park gives 40 masks!

I've fully expanded and I'm waiting so long for the new expansion. But now come this event. The problem is that I have not enough land or enough inventory slot to collect so many masks. I have now 50 shovels 49 tripus and 42 saws with 165 slot in total. If I finish this I'll get more items then I'll have no slot to complete the new expansion demand. I'm stuck here actually. What can I do. I really don't want to remove all my items. It's so desperate.

I think the only way to do this is building civic buildings and sell them. At last I'm so rich now. I have 600+ thousand coins now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 201990321 View Post
    I've fully expanded and I'm waiting so long for the new expansion. But now come this event. The problem is that I have not enough land or enough inventory slot to collect so many masks. I have now 50 shovels 49 tripus and 42 saws with 165 slot in total. If I finish this I'll get more items then I'll have no slot to complete the new expansion demand. I'm stuck here actually. What can I do. I really don't want to remove all my items. It's so desperate.
    The masks do not go into the regular storage- you're good to go on that part at least!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    The dog park gives 40 masks!
    The Community Garden only gave me one mask.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't finish the last goal, it was impossible unless you play 24/7 and use gems. I hope this one is different. Also anyone else having issues with the graphics? Some of my buildings are purple.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I didn't finish the last goal, it was impossible unless you play 24/7 and use gems. I hope this one is different. Also anyone else having issues with the graphics? Some of my buildings are purple.
    See Pink buildings and boxes. Reinstall your game and it will be fine. If it doesn't work for you, please make a report in the thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-20-16 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Updated bug thread link

When I master a entertainment business I'll get an item which add to my inventory slot or from greeting a citizen I may probably as well get an item. I haven't done this for a month and focus only on broad walk in order not to get items. But now I have to do so.

Grand Emperor
    Goals 1 to 3.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast