Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Shakespeare in the Park - Sep 20, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsWolf07 View Post
    What does the Stratford Theater do? Does it store businesses or just look pretty? I don't want to work to get 1,700 masks for just another pretty face. At least the Capulet Mansion stores houses, but I'm over run with businesses and need someplace to park them. Thanks.
    The only thing it does, besides being a nice looking building, is add 20 to your city's population.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    The only thing it does, besides being a nice looking building, is add 20 to your city's population.
    Have to say I was expecting a little more from the GRAND PRIZE!! I like the mansion you get as the third prize much better.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Have to say I was expecting a little more from the GRAND PRIZE!! I like the mansion you get as the third prize much better.
    I agree. Prize number three is much better than the grand prize.

I finished today and received the grand prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I had surgery, so I'm a little behind with this goal (still should finish- got my mansion last night), but I do agree the final prizes so far for this game have been a little blah. We have so many ways to increase population, it would be neat if final prizes could increase population and business mastery stars- that would make them special. And, if you think about it, a theater would help with population, but also makes money, as would that production office and the citypalooza stage.

New Resident
    Got about 250 masks still to go for grand prize.

This challenge is the best so far. The second level prize was diamonds not coins - good choice. And the third level prize - container for 18 houses without having to collect bricks and hard hats - very nice. And the fourth level prize - I don't have it yet but it is very desirable. Hopefully tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Agree on lack of excitement for the final prizes in these events.

What I'd REALLY love is something like the Capulet Mansion, but that holds businesses. I am level 30 and have more than enough population but WAY short (about 200 stars) on mastery stars for the next level. That despite having 4 of each type of highrise. It's not that I haven't mastered enough. It's that 165 of my businesses are in storage. If I want to put them out, more of my residences/civic building population need to be stored and that number falls below what is needed for the next level. Not sure why event prizes are always population or population storage. We already have a ton more ways to fit more population per square (highrises, civics, AND landmarks) than businesses just with the regular game but only 1 way to get more stars per square (highrises). It seems to me with the regular game so unbalanced towards population, and hard hats nearly impossible to come by, that events should give us some relief for businesses instead.

Host(ess)
    Totally agree! I am level 28 and have 300+ businesses stored waiting for release once the bridges open up. Just gave up on expansion and sold all my tripods, saws and shovels. Finally........space to breathe in my inventory. Finally have more than enough stock of stuff other than expansion stuff. Now in no hurry for expansions and working on present goals. Wish. Hadn't held onto them for so long and not been actually able to enjoy the ga,e. They really need to put the option of deleting a few of the times instead of the whole lot or of selling them in the marketplace. Well!

New Resident
    Hi, my masks have stopped appearing, the are no longer next to the goals, I only have 7 more masks to collect, is anyone else having this problem?

I am st?ck at 1696 maske, and citizens AS Well AS delivering orders stopped giring masks.Why?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast