Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shakespeare in the Park - Sep 20, 2016

Executive Chef
    Thanks Rynetory2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Thanks Rynetory2
    I'm checking with the team if they are random drops. Great that you got masks for your next building. Let me know if you don't get masks for others. I'll post when I've more news on this. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know how many masks each civic building get you? I did a family park and got 10. I see judyvines posted a library is 60. Any other counts anyone can share? I am going to have to put them all in storage after building, but I WILL need to build civic buildings, a lot of them, to complete this event and want to get the most masks per coin spent on them I can. Thanks.

ETA: If a family park is 10 and a library 60, it could be 10 masks per square. If it's that straightforward.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I just built the library and got no mask at all. My mask count is wrong it says I have over two hundred and no peanut in storage. Anyone with this problem.
    I got confirmation that we should get masks for every civic building with the mask icon. They aren't sure why we both didn't and advise us to take photos for investigation if it happens again. Keep an eye on yours, I'll be doing that for mine.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    ETA: If a family park is 10 and a library 60, it could be 10 masks per square. If it's that straightforward.
    That's what I thought too. I got 40 masks for puppet theatre, 2x2.

Rhino Keeper
    Part four of four.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	33608
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-22-16 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    You need over a hundred masks a day to finish. The first day I was able to do this because I bought a zillion civic buildings but there's no way I could do that again. I can only have 1 entertainment shop at a time and it keeps asking for cleats so very slow going. This will be the second highly tedious event in a row for this game. Having to seriously consider deleting this one.

Farm Supplier
    I am only getting 1 mask per order filled not 10 as someone previously posted ? This is not going very well for me eek....i have uninstalled reinstalled still 1 mask per order.

Rhino Keeper
    100 masks a day is easily doable. When one workshop is busy making your cleats, keep the other workshop busy making, popcorn, soda and speakers. Also, keep stocking up on those t-shirts, sneakers, pans and produce. If your inventory is stocked, sometimes you can fill 3 or 4 orders at once.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bakealot003 View Post
    I am only getting 1 mask per order filled not 10 as someone previously posted ? This is not going very well for me eek....i have uninstalled reinstalled still 1 mask per order.
    Reinstalled again ...Aha now 10 per order ...now we're cooking ...hooray!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast