Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Libra - 2016 Sep 23

Rhino Keeper
    I have managed to breed a Thunder Mammoth second attempt using Ampeater/Electric Elk, both are super rare. I hope this helps someone.
    During the Virgo goal I tried at least 20 times to breed an Aquatter, and eventually had to use gems to skip that step. I'm glad the game is being forgiving this time. Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    I got mine on my fourth attempt using crystal unicorn and fluffy. 3 shock foxes and then thunder mammoth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I have managed to breed a Thunder Mammoth second attempt using Ampeater/Electric Elk, both are super rare. I hope this helps someone.
    During the Virgo goal I tried at least 20 times to breed an Aquatter, and eventually had to use gems to skip that step. I'm glad the game is being forgiving this time. Good luck everyone.
    Congtratulations. I think Thunder Mammoth may be more difficult to breed than Aquatter. I remember I was successful with Aquatter in the first try. In the last event. Now I have had two failed tries with Shock Fox. I still can try a few days. If unstable to breed a Thunder Mammoth, I may use gems to skip it as I have a Level 4 THunder Mammoth which I can feed. It will break my record though as I so far haven't spent any gems in the goal line events.

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't breed the aquatter for the previous goal and now been getting shock foxes again. Hopefully S8 will make it easier for us all to get a mammoth this time!

Fashion Designer
    I've been using crystal unicorn and thunder Mammoth -hoping for another ultra fail- and getting shock foxes of course. I will be switching once the goal comes up to feed the mammoth.

Breeding Mrs Potter 15 and rock rhino 15, first try shock fox, second try 18 hours which I believe is Thunder Mammoth.

I Had loaded up some Gems in the sale in case I needed to speed breed as past zodiac breeding has been dire...I may buy the zodiac habitat now if I get a space cleared before the sale ends!

Good luck everyone still trying!

Executive Chef
    Please have a beer, a Radi (radish), white sausages and pretzels 2 I have something to celebrate, I have Thunderbird Mammoth in the breed

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Please have a beer, a Radi (radish), white sausages and pretzels 2 I have something to celebrate, I have Thunderbird Mammoth in the breed
    Congratulations!!!!
    Judy toasts Drachenia...what a beautiful little 18 hour elephant!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Cheers! Congrats Drachenia!

Well, I may have to give up on Libra or use gems to speed...just got a 48 hour fail

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast