Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Libra - 2016 Sep 23

Fashion Designer
    Hatch one Thunder Mammoth ... That is just awesome :/ I am not at that step yet however now I'm stuck trying to figure out what do I want more the beautiful candy rock rhino or this one? They are both sooooo beautiful :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    If I breed thunder mammoth with thunder mammoth, what is the chance to get the mammoth again? Or should I breed the mammoth with Lightning leopard or Rock Rhino, usually for such quests I breed the animal needed with something from 1-element animals, that have the same element like needed animal, but I'm curious, will it be 100% to get the needed animal from breeding 2 same animals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Supergirlfashion1 View Post
    How do I collect medals and pendants?
    From farming/evolving

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    If I breed thunder mammoth with thunder mammoth, what is the chance to get the mammoth again? Or should I breed the mammoth with Lightning leopard or Rock Rhino, usually for such quests I breed the animal needed with something from 1-element animals, that have the same element like needed animal, but I'm curious, will it be 100% to get the needed animal from breeding 2 same animals?
    Breeding for a thunder mammoth can result in the following outcomes
    Using rock (earth) and lightning (electric)
    It makes no difference if you use single elements or animals containing both electric and earth

12 hours
    Shock Fox (common)

16 hours
    Tortigloo (rare)

18 hours
    Thunder Mammoth (rare)

22 hours
    Tesllama (super rare)

Terradactyl (super rare)

Am I missing any?

Now every time you put earth and lightning to breed ....
    The following could be your odds (could be key words no one knows the coding except for the storm team coders)

Common animals 50 percent chance
    Rare animals 30 percent chance
    Super rare 20 percent chance

The game is not going to say oh Judy got a common last five times I will give her a rare this time!

So more then likely every time you breed the earth and lightning elements you have a fifty percent chance of getting a shock fox.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-24-16 at 03:31 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I know the usual odds. But for past storybooks, if, for example, I needed shock fox - I breed shock fox with lightning leopard and I get the fox
    or If I need aquatter - I breed aquatter and frostfang or Pandaffodil and I get the aquatter. Every time this scenario worked at first time. Just curious after this observation, is the odds better with two exact animals to get the same animal, or now it's just random, and all my storybooks has been pure luck with the this breeding scenario

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    I know the usual odds. But for past storybooks, if, for example, I needed shock fox - I breed shock fox with lightning leopard and I get the fox
    or If I need aquatter - I breed aquatter and frostfang or Pandaffodil and I get the aquatter. Every time this scenario worked at first time. Just curious after this observation, is the odds better with two exact animals to get the same animal, or now it's just random, and all my storybooks has been pure luck with the this breeding scenario
    I think pure luck cause someone is always going to get the needed animal first try..
    But will test your theory and breed my epic thunder mammoth with good old earth rhino in eleven hours
    I have another shock fox coming before I can test

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post

Now every time you put earth and lightning to breed ....
    The following could be your odds (could be key words no one knows the coding except for the storm team coders)

Common animals 50 percent chance
    Rare animals 30 percent chance
    Super rare 20 percent chance

The game is not going to say oh Judy got a common last five times I will give her a rare this time!

So more then likely every time you breed the earth and lightning elements you have a fifty percent chance of getting a shock fox.
    I LOVE this theory , very well explain... but in story book quest

Common animals 20% chance
    Rare animals 50% chance
    Super rare 30% chance

a lot of my rares & super rare comes from hatching a common which I really need lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    That does not exist I have now with gems nest and breeding accelerated Citrine Peregrin / Obsidian Cylop I got 4 times Shock Fox and Crystal Unicorn / Mrs Potter I got 5 times Shock Fox, Tortigloo and no Mammoth in sight

Hello Community Manager or Kooky Panda I am with the tasks, just not to breed the animals used in the situation. Is there anything wrong in my breeding tree?
    Now I got 3 times Shock Fox, I just can not breed Thunder Mammoth

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    I LOVE this theory , very well explain... but in story book quest

Common animals 20% chance
    Rare animals 50% chance
    Super rare 30% chance

a lot of my rares & super rare comes from hatching a common which I really need lol
    I totally agree ...
    Needed fairy ferret and everything but...
    For the zodiac we need a rare animal so if the coding was tweaked....
    Who knows
    But I will keep breeding might throw crystal unicorn in with thunder mammoth I still need cyclops and Valkyrie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post

LOL i love that theory LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast