Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Libra - 2016 Sep 23

Rhino Keeper
    @pebblemist, I wouldn't swear to it, but yes, I think that Thunder mammoth is the only 18 hour lightning/earth hybrid

Thanks for letting me know!! I guess I'm due some breeding luck after the disaster that was breeding for Iciclaw (Gobblin Gobbler) Rainboa and River Runner!

Fashion Designer
    I think I just got it with thorilla and cubism cow. Wish me luck! This will be only my second zodiac animal. Lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I think I just got it with thorilla and cubism cow. Wish me luck! This will be only my second zodiac animal. Lol.
    In that case good luck. Hope you finish
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Sadly I have no luck breeding a Thunder mammoth other than strings of shock foxes. Looks like I have to wait another year for Libra. Sob sob.

Good luck to others trying!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sadly I have no luck breeding a Thunder mammoth other than strings of shock foxes. Looks like I have to wait another year for Libra. Sob sob.

Good luck to others trying!
    I feel for you Rynetory! The same thing's going on with me but it's as they say, you can't win em all. We'll get em next time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Got a thunder mammoth on my second attempt and now just feeding the one I already had. I think I may be getting my first zodiac animal
    Congrats & good luck! Aside from 1 Tortigloo, which I already have, I'm in the Shock Fox club. I even tried getting an early start on breeding the Mammoth. The only Zodiacs I have are Aquarius, which is my sign, & Pisces. So that shows you how long it's been since I won anything. Lol Oh well. There's always the next one.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the mammoth on my fourth try! Wasn't having much luck with Lightning Leopard/Rock Rhino (Tesllama, Shock Fox, Shock Fox) but after my sister got a mammoth using Shock Fox/Rock Rhino I switched to that and got it! I'll be getting my second zodiac!
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad, I had been keeping the thunder mammoth in the nest for a week before the goal come, now I have finished the goal , I'm now really busy so I'm just only try for every zodiac's quest. After Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra is my 4th zodiac ^^, this is one of the most beautiful zodiac, esspecially when she is in adult or epic form

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I feel for you Rynetory! The same thing's going on with me but it's as they say, you can't win em all. We'll get em next time
    Awww thanks sweetie. Sending you lucky breeding vibes your way! I havent given up yet, still trying...................

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Got the mammoth on my fourth try! Wasn't having much luck with Lightning Leopard/Rock Rhino (Tesllama, Shock Fox, Shock Fox) but after my sister got a mammoth using Shock Fox/Rock Rhino I switched to that and got it! I'll be getting my second zodiac!
    I'll be sure to try your combo! Thanks! Crossing my fingers and toes!!!!! Lol