I have noticed that while the introduction of a new building or a new crop occurs, there is a sudden demand for items involving those buildings or crops. However, after the introductory event or goals are completed, sometimes so does the demand for ANYTHING from those buildings or crops. For example, when the Farmer's Market/Smokehouse came out, smoked items were suddenly being requested in plane orders. Many of us had to discard those orders because it was so hard to get the Smokehouse. Now, having been able to purchase the Smokehouse, I find that nearly 100% of my orders do not request smoked items.

On the other hand, the Floral Shop demands almost continual use, as orders ask for bouquets or candles...but with the difficulty in locating Rubies, many of those orders get discarded as well.

Now, after having completed the event introducing the Bed & Breakfast and the Maple Trees, I have not seen any orders asking for maple products.

Please keep all the buildings and crops relevant by increasing the orders requesting the new crafts.