There are some aspects of the game that, after all these years, I am still unsure about. I know S8's answer to these querries, but I also know that player's experience differ considerably from the official explanation and often there happen things that goes against any rational logics.
So....is it just a myth or really:
1. "Magic dragon brings back more food from the crop-quest when it is level 10 than when it is lvl 6".
2. "It is possible to manipulate spin-the-wheel by shifting it to the right/left a few places or by spinning it counter-clockwise".
3. "Non-breedable dragons are better fighter than breedable ones".
4. "Social ratings influence the breeding outcomes".
5. " Dragon's rarity/ level influence the breeding outcomes".
6. "Breedable dragons gives better outcome than non-breedable dragons when used as parents". (By better outcomes I mean either they give fewer common fails or they don't cough up the same fail again and again and again....)
7. "Non-breedable dragons gives better outcome when they are at lower level (>7) than when they are at higher levels".
Looking forward to a lively and interesting discussion. Every one is welcomed to share his/her experience and thoughts.