Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

Rhino Keeper
    Top two are higher level than me and have two evolution flowers and amazing lands! I watched one skyrocket from what I thought was below 300 to over 8,000 in what I think was maybe less than 1/2 an hour. (I'm pretty medicated tonight so I've no idea how long it really took but it seemed awfully fast) I am seriously impressed. I had a great time watching the number climb higher and higher lol.

That player boosted a 2h, 3rd place boosted 2h boost then seemed to go afk, I'm not sure about 2nd (who was originally in first) because within a short time after event start she was at about 5k so I assume she maybe boosted too.

The rest of us are 300 range and below I think.

I like the flag style the trophies are in, that's really cool looking.

It really was fun watching those numbers climb. I'm not being sarcastic about that. It really was impressive. I've won two leader boards just from casual playing, just ended up in groups that didn't play hard or at all. They are playing hard in this one!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    I was in 20th place when I woke up this morning (only spun 2 tents last night) and then spun 160 points and am 18th now. I will hatch a Citrine Peregrin later today so unfortunately that will take me up in the chart.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I've seen people saying the closer you are to the top the lower your wheel points will be. My main account was in first place and only got 25 points on the last three spins, while my second account was 8th and got 75, 25, and 100.
    That's true.. If you are below 10 you get higher points from chests so I collect those til it get close to the end then start boosting if I need to, I've won every leaderboard staying behind that way.. Once I got above 10 the chests give a lot lower points

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    That's true.. If you are below 10 you get higher points from chests so I collect those til it get close to the end then start boosting if I need to, I've won every leaderboard staying behind that way.. Once I got above 10 the chests give a lot lower points
    Thank you for the tips I should have done that :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I like the flag style the trophies are in, that's really cool looking.

It really was fun watching those numbers climb. I'm not being sarcastic about that. It really was impressive. I've won two leader boards just from casual playing, just ended up in groups that didn't play hard or at all. They are playing hard in this one!
    you are so right about this.... so much competitive is way fun to play... I am in a group with a lot of us with 2x gold trophy .... my leader now is ONLY LVL 29 with 1700+ with all 7 catching up with him at 1600+ 3 of them are using 2hr boost, the rest are using 1.5 boost

I think it is the gold trophy they want instead of milestone.

so the 8th place is 1600+ I am in the 9th place atm with 400+ points lol.... my last 3 spins 80+ , silver chest nets me 100+ n 80+ again... I am getting way more points than spins instead on breeding/hatching.. btw I have not start my evolve yet too lol

after I got my libra I am going to spend my remaining gems to see how far I can get... I think just by spins alone I can get the 7K milestone easily

I am so glad to be in this group, it is so bored with my 2 previous group who are "free to play" type now I am facing so many players playing seriously or should I say who has the biggest gems amount lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post

I wish I was that lucky. I have only got one chest, but I now have 3 tents and two hero statues that I will never use. I would gladly take a 25 each time instead.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-21-16 at 09:29 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Executive Chef
    I broke my own rule lol sort of.. If I breed a gem hybrid and can boost I do, I bred one early on so even though I really don't like to boost early on I also really like those extra points a gem hybrid gives sooo.. Blah I just wish it were the hybrid I wanted like onyx direwolf or peryton but it's another ugly Cthulhu.. On the bright side I bred candy rock rhino so I'm on a roll this leaderboard! Woot!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I should clarify lol I came in 2nd on one, I consider it a "win" because I don't care about trophies just the animal so I don't battle for 1st place just for a trophy

I've already gotten 15 runes off of this event, so that's making it worth it for me. Also, the badger is super cute, but I really don't care if I get the beagle or not, which is good since the first place on my board is already at 4500 points

Executive Chef
    Currently at 413, I'm always so slow with these events.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast