Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

Executive Chef
    i need only sapybara too
    hmm am i wrong or the last milestones prize is lower than last time ?
    if so i might get it if i play without boost
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Yay. Already in 2nd place✅

Do you still get leader board points for breeding if you sell the egg before hatching?

Executive Chef
    Well i fed some animals that I wanted to feed and have been left with 1 Apple lol. I love those random numbers. By feeding those animals I have a massive que for the evolution flower so it's sad I didn't get the second one but was far to many gems. So it will be very occupied getting all those animals evolved. By feeding them and my first spin, plus the first chest having points (for me) I am first. Doubt it will stay that way as I'm not buying boosts. I was first part way through the last event then fell to second wen someone near the bottom went mad with boosts then within the last few mins I dropped to I can't even remember what but I think it was fourth. The only one I need is arboar if I can get that far. I have all the others. Second chest was 5 realm runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ckisser View Post
    Do you still get leader board points for breeding if you sell the egg before hatching?
    Yes

Rhino Keeper
    I felt again lucky to be in this group it is not a EASY group but I have a big advantage I am high lvl 30+ with 6x grand farm...

many high lvl 20+ or 30+ I notice a big difference they are all having 2 gold d?cor this is going to be a nice fight .... almost everyone I saw is having skeleton dragon, it is never easy having skeleton dragon at this level this show they are all boosting eventually to get it.

none of the animal I like in this leaderboard but I love to see which one of us eventually get gold trophy since at least over half of the players are having 2x gold trophy

Fashion Designer
    I managed to get in 1st place, leading it by 1,200 points. I had to use a little 300k apples to get up there :/ I was saving them for the next leaderboards so when it finally arrived I started feeding away Although now that I have 90k I am a bit worried I should have stopped at 130k o.o I need to start saving more for the next story book :/
    I want that doggie!!! So definitely need to fight to stay in top 2.

Also Is it just me or did anyone else notice the wheel gives less points now? Or was it just 3 unlucky spins? I got 25 points from a wooden chest, 25 from the bronze and then again 25 from the wooden o.o
    Before I would usually get 40 from anything other than the wooden.
    Well that aside I got 15 runes in total from the milestones
    The milestone prizes are okay, I want the "Timbear" the most, then the Arboar and maybe the Badger If I don't have to spend anymore apples :/
    I was really hoping for a service dog as a milestone prize, A shame I didn't play when they were attainable.

Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I managed to get in 1st place, leading it by 1,200 points. I had to use a little 300k apples to get up there :/ I was saving them for the next leaderboards so when it finally arrived I started feeding away Although now that I have 90k I am a bit worried I should have stopped at 130k o.o I need to start saving more for the next story book :/
    I want that doggie!!! So definitely need to fight to stay in top 2.

Also Is it just me or did anyone else notice the wheel gives less points now? Or was it just 3 unlucky spins? I got 25 points from a wooden chest, 25 from the bronze and then again 25 from the wooden o.o
    Before I would usually get 40 from anything other than the wooden.
    Well that aside I got 15 runes in total from the milestones
    The milestone prizes are okay, I want the "Timbear" the most, then the Arboar and maybe the Badger If I don't have to spend anymore apples :/
    I was really hoping for a service dog as a milestone prize, A shame I didn't play when they were attainable.

Good luck to all.

I've seen people saying the closer you are to the top the lower your wheel points will be. My main account was in first place and only got 25 points on the last three spins, while my second account was 8th and got 75, 25, and 100.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I've seen people saying the closer you are to the top the lower your wheel points will be. My main account was in first place and only got 25 points on the last three spins, while my second account was 8th and got 75, 25, and 100.
    I read that a few times now but I think the points a totally random. Im in forth with 250 got 25 from a gold chest!! First and now same place same points 100 from a broze one (why do they even have different colors when you dont get more from gold and fewer from the others?) and in the last 2 events i was always around 3-6 (until the end dropped out of 10 then) and in the first I always got around 100 while only getting 25 in the second. So in my expieriece the number of crowns you get has really nothing to do with the place.

I will try to get the badger- I think I will have to use some boosts to manage the 700/day... Still thinking about that
    Anyone here getting 700/day without using boosts?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post

Interesting It could be true my second account on my main phone is a low level and span high points, while I keep spinning 25, I got one 30 something spin just recently so I guess that must be true -.-

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast