Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't like the leader boards but the dog is very cute. Think I'll wait to see what kind of group I'm in as I don't want to spend gems really. I have plenty to evolve so I may try.

Rhino Keeper
    I know I am insane but if anyone notice the 3 trophy gold , silver & bronze there is a big difference for once... it is not the usual same design but 3 colours tone .... well good job on that designer

none of the animals I like so hopefully the milestone have some awesome animals like skeleton dragon from previous or maybe gives us a habitat lol

Farm Supplier
    The beagle is kinda cute but I LOVE that honey badger. I hope he isnt the top milestone cause Ive never managed to make it that far. 5ish K is about where I end up points wise.

Fashion Designer
    The last 2 leaderboard events I've played my normal game. In both events I finished 9th. I don't buy boosts but do feed my UR and SR that need to get to Epic level. This usually keeps me in the top 3 until the last few hours. The animals milestone prizes, I already have. Hopefully this time there will be an animals that I don't have. Fingers crossed . The spin and win, IMO, is what I like the best about the leaderboards. Last time I spun runes 4 times and the previous one I spun and got the runes 3 times. I just need to remember every 3 hrs.
    Good luck to all in advance.

Fashion Designer
    Only a few more hours

Does anyone know if all level players get to play in this one or is it only for a certain level and up? I finally convinced my friend to download the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Only a few more hours

Does anyone know if all level players get to play in this one or is it only for a certain level and up? I finally convinced my friend to download the game
    either level 10 or 12 because I was group up with a few of them since I was in their level range during the first leader board

Rhino Keeper
    I have trouble having enough room for habitats so really don't need more animals since I have about 50 in storage already. So will skip this one too. Leaderboards are too expensive gEmwise anyway. I will save mine to buy more habitats. Might rconsider if habitat is included as a prize since I buy habitats anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    either level 10 or 12 because I was group up with a few of them since I was in their level range during the first leader board
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    The beagle is super cute but I don't compete for the top prizes so if that's the top prize it's not something I'll be getting. I'll look at the milestones and hopefully there's a couple of things I'll really like....that are more easily attained because I'm not spending a ton of gems on this and I really want to build up some food. I can use a little break from constant events here and in DS. Good luck to all....I hope everyone achieves their personal goals in this event!

Executive Chef
    Well, I only need Sapybara so no stress to get too many points this time. (Don't really care about the badger or the dog.) Someone is already boosting on my board! I think I have a tough group because I won last time. This time I'll just collect the Sapybara and take it easy. Good luck, everyone!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast