Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Hi Drachenia,

Have you bought the Beagle Scout with 2200 gems (At least it's what the Shop shows)? That's a lot of gems.
    Hello Supermaay! Yes I have Beagle Scout bought because he's Ultra Rare and I do not know when TL is in us as Value Pack for sale gives. Beagle Scout is nature / fire and a good fighter I think in tournaments

Fashion Designer
    Finally down to the last 11 minutes and I'm 1,200 points in the lead. I was expecting a huge boost army but so far I only saw one member do that and they did it 3-4 hours before finish which put them in a bit safer spot to lock in 2nd place. I was scared they were going to knock me down and then the rest were going to join in but so far no. Hope they stay in 2nd spot and not get knocked down to 3rd.

I finally managed to get all milestones and also the last milestone being the Merit Badger Cute, Will be in the storage for a while :/ since I need to expand first and want to hatch the doggie first (If I do end up staying in 1st or get at least 2nd)

Best of luck to all!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    I bought a 3 gem boost and fed my Grand Unicorn about 67000 apples. Got to 7007 points and shared 15th place. Happy to get all the milestones!

Executive Chef
    Hello, I myself amuse good, just in the leaderboard the battle for the top three places LOL

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!
    I really like the milestones I got I think 25 runestones from this one.. and some apples which is awesome!!!

Wow 67k apples I remember trying to get that little guy but didn't have enough apples which now that the leaderboards are over got me scared that the next story book is going to be a really good one and I will have wasted a lot of my apples o.o

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello, I myself amuse good, just in the leaderboard the battle for the top three places LOL

Lol This made me laugh I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad I was not put in your members team I would have lost big and probably ended up in rank 20 XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

I was in 9th place when the clock ran out. I didn't care for the dog but I am very happy to have won the badger.

Rhino Keeper
    Talk about cutting it close....I managed to get online and finish the event with 7002 points and seconds left on the timer. So I got all the milestones by doing just my normal thing. I would have boosted at the end if necessary even though I didn't care too much about the Merit Badger since I won't have the Beagle Scout, because it would have been a shame to be that close and not get it. I figured between den and nest I'd have enough for the last 145 points I needed but wanted to wait and save gems by speeding them up only towards the end. Never meant to wait that long though, lol. I hope everyone achieved the goals they were shooting for. ☺

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1111.PNG 
Views:	55 
Size:	550.0 KB 
ID:	33752 was hoping foxi got the first as they had silver in last 2 but didn't want to risk getting knocked out of 2nd like I did on one of my other accts

I actually got first place in my group! I only hit level 10 yesterday, but the game put me in a group with a bunch of other people who just started, and I managed to squeak into first by hatching a Grassquatch. I thought for sure that somebody else would zoom ahead at the last minute, but nope!

I'm really excited for the Beagle Scout! I don't have any Ultra Rares yet, and this one's very cute.

Edit: Oh, I meant to ask: does anyone know how long it usually takes for prizes to be handed out? Right now it just says "check back soon for final rankings."

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast