Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Executive Chef

Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Just got the pop up for the new leader board. Looks amazing! I love owls! Glad I will have food left over from the story book! And I have loads of animals to evolve! I'm starting to wish I bought the second evo flower, just dnt wanna part with that many gems!
    Btw, I have no idea how to add photos etc so feel free to do away!

Executive Chef
    Here you go Silverrain!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Here you go Silverrain!

So cute! Thank you

Fashion Designer
    It does look yummy, and here I was looking up a recipe for ginger snaps just an hour ago.

I know we are supposed to all be competing with each other, and have secret strategies for winning. This post in the spirit of friendly competition and working on the milestones that we all can get. I have my forest ready to begin the leaderboard with as many points as I can:

1. Placed an ultra long timer egg on the nest yesterday.(it will be ready in 17 more hrs but I will wait for the update to hatch it.
    2. The den has an 18 hour teddy bear in it so that will gather a few points as well.
    3. I've got a zodiac animal in the evo flower....its ready now but I will also save it for tomorrows update.

Good luck all, hope the milestones are as interesting as the prizes.

Fashion Designer
    I was SUPER excited when I saw this I really want that Bunny and OWL :3
    My guess is the Pony is first prize which I hope it is, since even though I like it and it is beautiful I can be okay with not getting it as long as I get that Owl and/or bunny
    I hope the Owl is a Milestone last prize and then the bunny a tournament prize YAY!!!

For the 1st time since after the 1st Leaderboard games on Fantasy Forest I didn't think about the milestones the moment I saw the alert. I was too distracted by the gingerbread animals that I forgot until now Hope they have some old winter animals <3

******* The more I look at the picture of them the more I want to lick my screen o.o

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    arggg they are so cute !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    It does look yummy, and here I was looking up a recipe for ginger snaps just an hour ago.

I know we are supposed to all be competing with each other, and have secret strategies for winning. This post in the spirit of friendly competition and working on the milestones that we all can get. I have my forest ready to begin the leaderboard with as many points as I can:

1. Placed an ultra long timer egg on the nest yesterday.(it will be ready in 17 more hrs but I will wait for the update to hatch it.
    2. The den has an 18 hour teddy bear in it so that will gather a few points as well.
    3. I've got a zodiac animal in the evo flower....its ready now but I will also save it for tomorrows update.

Good luck all, hope the milestones are as interesting as the prizes.
    Thank you for this, I did that last time (maybe the round before that) with an animal in my nest and it didn't give me much points, It gave me points starting from when the leaderboard round started which was about 4 hours.... Unless it was a glitch o.o so then if I put a animal in the flower that is a long timer I will get points for those hours that the board wasn't going on?

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    I'm guessing since the pony is the biggest one, and in front of the others, it will be main (last) prize...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    arggg they are so cute !
    Yes Clark_Wayne, good luck in the leaderboard

Rhino Keeper
    I am hoping they release a special gingerbread habitat so I can keep them all together. They would look good in the glowing grove. Does anyone remember when that will be leaving?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast