Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 121

Thread: Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,058

    Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

    New leaderboard is starting tomorrow!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	431 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	33565

    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-19-16 at 03:16 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lost in Space
    Posts
    162
    oh good a break so I store food for the next zodiac

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    oh good a break so I store food for the next zodiac
    agreed i'm going to store food during the leaderboard LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

  4. #4
    Ugh, that dog is cute. I really didn't want any incentive to want to try on this next Leaderboard since I'm down to 217K in food and only have one Evolution Flower and nowhere near enough gems for a second.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Ugh, that dog is cute. I really didn't want any incentive to want to try on this next Leaderboard since I'm down to 217K in food and only have one Evolution Flower and nowhere near enough gems for a second.
    I' ve only got 1.601 of food!

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Ugh, that dog is cute. I really didn't want any incentive to want to try on this next Leaderboard since I'm down to 217K in food and only have one Evolution Flower and nowhere near enough gems for a second.
    Oh so much food you have , I just 4338 food . But I will not get the top prize again , I am always using boost as much in a group . Good luck to all

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Oh so much food you have , I just 4338 food . But I will not get the top prize again , I am always using boost as much in a group . Good luck to all
    I never get the top prize. Also the thing about selling your duplicate animals doesn't work for me because... I DON'T KEEP DUPLICATE ANIMALS😨😱

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    I never get the top prize. Also the thing about selling your duplicate animals doesn't work for me because... I DON'T KEEP DUPLICATE ANIMALS����
    Hello I'm not selling my double animals that I have twice are my pets and this I will not sell . The problem is that I feed my to 2 Ultra Rare animals have fed today and can collect so no points for the leaderboard . I mus again only accumulate new food and now I have again 5 farms , so it is better to collect the food . Now I need only re- bombs because you also leaderboard points get in the mine . Good luck
    Last edited by Drachenia; 09-19-16 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Misspelled

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    452
    Cute, but too many Leaderboards and they are animals dressed liked people again.

  10. #10
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    620
    CUTE dog!! I definitely will try on this one. The magma wasn't really my theme but this one is I really hope they have at least one of the expired service dogs as a milestone prize
    Glad I saved up a lot of apples up until now.
    Not sure if I'm gonna go for the 1st place or be happy with winning in a place where I get runes and apples. All depends on the 1st place prize.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •