Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    How am I suddenly 8th! Lol. People must have got the boosts while I was working
    Hello Silverrain! I'm just in 4th place, but I have to buy before me the Ultra Rare Beagle on Friday. I played without Boost, have 2 development flowers and have my Super Rare Animals and Ultra Rare Animals leveled high. Now have 7795 points, I find it interesting the so much boost is bought and TL us now the opportunity gives us the animals to buy. I'm TL very grateful for the opportunity the animals from the leaderboard, zodiac u.s.w to buy Congratulations to you 8. place

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Silverrain! I'm just in 4th place, but I have to buy before me the Ultra Rare Beagle on Friday. I played without Boost, have 2 development flowers and have my Super Rare Animals and Ultra Rare Animals leveled high. Now have 7795 points, I find it interesting the so much boost is bought and TL us now the opportunity gives us the animals to buy. I'm TL very grateful for the opportunity the animals from the leaderboard, zodiac u.s.w to buy Congratulations to you 8. place
    After doing some feelings I'm in 3rd place with just over 5000 points. First place has just over 6000. I'm not fighting to stay in top three but was surprised at going from 3rd to 8th so quickly! Iv got a long line of animals waiting to be evolved but only have one flower, wasn't prepared to spend the gems lol. So I should have a steady flow of points, I'm hoping for the arboar. It's not cute but it's one I need. Yes, it's good that the animals are on sale for those interested. I won't be buying but it's nice to know the option is there.
    Oh what's u.s.w?

Host(ess)
    ThePjays
    Level 50

Now that is funny 😂😂😂 One of my daughter's is in the group with the "family/house account". It's funny since it's the house account, we all try to operate it. However, she has stopped touching that phone two days ago because it had the lead. 😂😂😂 She even went so far as to hide it from me today. 😂😂😂

Now the other daughter, has finally gotten excited about a leaderboard and is in the lead for her group. She's taunting her twin sister though, on the old "Decorations Wheel". She spins and gets 50+ points every time and successfully breeds Super Rare animals all the time. Whereas, the one who is in battle with the house account is about to pull her hair out over those dang tents 😂😂😂

As for me, I am enjoying all the Super Rare breeds I am getting since the events are going on. I do want each of the leaderboard animals but I am not willing to spend the Mountain of Gems to get old Scout dog (although I would love him). So far, I'm holding in the top 10 and yes I did boost three times when hatching/evolving/nesting a super/ultra rare.
    This leader board my breeds are:
    Dare Devil
    Elephantom
    Storm Sphinx
    Dragonfly
    Tesllama
    So, I'm fairly comfortable and Virgo, Charger, Little Red, Wyndburn, Reckless Roc and about 4 others are still in storage.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Farm Supplier
    Huzzah!! I got merit badger!!! I am new to the game and havent made it to the final milestone in the previous 2 leardboards I was in (but took second and really wanted the main prize). While the beagle is cute I reaaaally wanted the badger so I am pleased I got him, even if a bit bummed Im down in 6th. Does anyone have pix of the baby (if the shop image is not of the baby) or the epic badger? Idk if I want to level him or keep him my itty bitty crazy honey badger<3

Executive Chef
    Back to 8th again lol

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone, I have bought Scout on 4th Place in the Leaderboard

Executive Chef
    I was 12th when I woke up this morning. After my hatching and collecting from my evolution flower I'm in 8th. Really hoping for the arboar which I think I will get, not a chance for merit badger or scout tho

Executive Chef
    I just got Arboar. Already had one but I really like it so don't mind a second at all. I'm currently 15th. If the wheel decides to be generous today I may get close enough to the Badger to justify feeding animals to get it. But I've mostly got tents so far so I'm not holding my breath.

Fashion Designer
    I just got the last milestone, have that little guy in storage. At first I didn't care for him until I saw he resembled the petite panda but with a scout badge thing so I ended up wanting him. I used up a lot of my apples to get him XD Still in first play so hoping if I do get knocked down it will be to only 2nd place that little doggie is super cute and would love to add it to my collection, if not then well at least I'll get some apples and help me stock back up.

Good luck to everyone trying to get all the milestones.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Drachenia,

Have you bought the Beagle Scout with 2200 gems (At least it's what the Shop shows)? That's a lot of gems.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast