Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

I don't have the Sapybara, so it's kind of a nice surprise to have the chance to get 2 new animals. No one's boosting in my group yet - crossing my fingers - but I am low on food compared to where I was when I won a Leaderboard, so I'm not sure I'll manage to come in 1st or 2nd for the Beagle Scout.

Rhino Keeper
    These animals are not that exciting, nothing like the Skeletal Dragon from the last Leaderboard event. Is anything special about Arboar as the prize for reaching 6,00 points? Arboar is only a Rare animal. At least Sapybaral (2,600 points) and Timbear (4,400 points) are Super Rare animals. I cannot find the information for the Merit Badger (7,000 points) though.

Rhino Keeper
    No interest in the ones with badge sashes... more clothes! 😔 Funny because my son and hubby do scouts and my daughter is a brownie, and I'm an owl! whats the Arbour guy near the top though? He looks cute. Doubt I'll get that high though. I have a nice stash of food saved up because the last couple storybooks didn't interest me.

Farm Supplier
    Merit badger is super rare earth/rock type. It says in the shop

How do we collect from the campfire every 2.5 hours? I don't see a campfire?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magicsparklefire View Post
    How do we collect from the campfire every 2.5 hours? I don't see a campfire?
    You buy it in the shop for 200 Gems.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    You buy it in the shop for 200 Gems.
    Aha, of course... gem spending needed, I should have guessed! Thanks, I had no idea where to look!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Well, I only need Sapybara so no stress to get too many points this time. (Don't really care about the badger or the dog.) Someone is already boosting on my board! I think I have a tough group because I won last time. This time I'll just collect the Sapybara and take it easy. Good luck, everyone!
    The first place in my group has just boosted to 2,355 points. The 2nd place is only at 577 points.

Banned
    The only animal I like minus the two new ones is the Timbear.

Banned
    My first place is on 1417 points. Not to bad for me👍

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast