Thread: Chopping Tomatoes

Farm Supplier

Chopping Tomatoes

I was trying to finish the cruise challenge this morning, but the game won't open. I keep getting the "this is an Internet game" message and the chopping tomato. My connection is fine. All other internet apps and browsers are working. I should probably try uninstalling and reinstalling but that always makes me nervous, especially in the middle of (well, near the end of) a challenge I've wasted hours on. Wanted to see if others were having this problem. The game is often stuttery for me, but I haven't had this issue before where it won't open despite a stable internet signal.

Quote Originally Posted by jelichami View Post
    I was trying to finish the cruise challenge this morning, but the game won't open. I keep getting the "this is an Internet game" message and the chopping tomato. My connection is fine. All other internet apps and browsers are working. I should probably try uninstalling and reinstalling but that always makes me nervous, especially in the middle of (well, near the end of) a challenge I've wasted hours on. Wanted to see if others were having this problem. The game is often stuttery for me, but I haven't had this issue before where it won't open despite a stable internet signal.
    Sorry to hear about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1011.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	33657

since the 2nd iOS 10 update

Grand Emperor
    Can you try to reinstall your game and see if it works?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you try to reinstall your game and see if it works?
    You are not going to believe this, I lost my game. I will go read how to get it back when I get home

I sent an email to support. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by smtexas; 09-28-16 at 10:27 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    You are not going to believe this, I lost my game. I will go read how to get it back when I get home

I sent an email to support. Fingers crossed.
    Try logging into the game center to see if you can recover your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request