Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please increase the drop rate for rubies when mining

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by PinkPiggie1230; 01-24-18 at 02:48 PM.

No rubies on my end either. I need vases for train and truck but can't find any in the paper either wish there was a way to buy them

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    I have not had a ruby for months and I play every day. They never show up in Storm8's shop which was where I pretty much only got them, no one else sells them, and I have used up every shovel and pick and always used to use my gems to get more, but I NEVER get them. So I am down to only 1 delivery left that doesn't have a flower pot or ruby....so what am I supposed to do....
    Ruby is very difficult to find in the mine and almost non existent in the newspapers. Are you referring to plane deliveries? If so, you may like to discard your deliveries instead. It's faster to discard than hoping to find a ruby. See here on how to discard a plane delivery. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1247851

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Ruby is very difficult to find in the mine and almost non existent in the newspapers. Are you referring to plane deliveries? If so, you may like to discard your deliveries instead. It's faster to discard than hoping to find a ruby. See here on how to discard a plane delivery. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1247851
    I am also finding rubies impossible to get. Before it was fine as the necklace required rubies. Now with all these new things added to the game (flower shop and delivery truck), items which require rubies are more frequent.

It's fine to discard plane deliveries, but these are showing up in the delivery truck too.

My theory is - if the frequency of items that require rubies is increased, perhaps someone needs to increase the chance of getting rubies too?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I am also finding rubies impossible to get. Before it was fine as the necklace required rubies. Now with all these new things added to the game (flower shop and delivery truck), items which require rubies are more frequent.

It's fine to discard plane deliveries, but these are showing up in the delivery truck too.

My theory is - if the frequency of items that require rubies is increased, perhaps someone needs to increase the chance of getting rubies too?

I totally agree! I've had 23 mining tools and not one ruby! I wish they would take them out of the truck orders!

Quote Originally Posted by margarita1013 View Post
    I totally agree! I've had 23 mining tools and not one ruby! I wish they would take them out of the truck orders!
    I'm with you. I loved that the floral shop and planters stayed active this year until I was only able to make 4 vases since it ended!!

Yes it is the plan deliveries that all have rubies, or items that require rubies. Does anything bad happen when you discard orders? Like being fined, or something? Personally I think rubies should be easier to get or the plant pots should be made from red bricks instead of rubies.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    Yes it is the plan deliveries that all have rubies, or items that require rubies. Does anything bad happen when you discard orders? Like being fined, or something? Personally I think rubies should be easier to get or the plant pots should be made from red bricks instead of rubies.
    You can discard an order for free.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I agree with the players who are having trouble finding rubies. I just had to pass up on a truck delivery because it asked for empty vases as well as both types of vases with flowers. I was shocked that half the deliveries for that round involved items that require rubies. In addition to that, the two truck deliveries before that included either vases of flowers or just vases. And the delivery just after the huge vase-involved orders also asked for vases in the order. In the time span that covered all those deliveries, I mined my tool supply dry trying to dig up rubies, but only got one ruby. All my bronzes go to building more pick axes. Oh, yeah, I bought two of the gray rocks that give you 10 tries with pick-axes and got one ruby out of 20 hits. I used to think gold was hard to come by, but this situation with the rubies is rediculous. I spend hours every day looking in the newspaper and neighbor stands, but rarely find any rubies, vases, or vases with flowers for sale.
    Storm 8 keeps finding new ways to frustrate players!

Executive Chef

Please increase the drop rate for red gems when mining

I've used over 25 mining tools today and haven't got a single red gem/ruby. They don't come up for sale and neither do the flower bouquets that require them so I am assuming no one else is getting any either. It renders three slots in the flower shop useless by not getting any, and deliveries have to be discarded because of this.

There must be some way you can increase the drop rate? Please!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast