Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restaurant disappeared with iOS 10 update

Banned
    I just had this scenario. First time ever playing Restaurant Story on my iPhone 5. I have been playing only on my iPad Pro and it has a different Apple ID

iPhone5 with Game Center logged in and its own Apple id. I got a prompt to turn on Notifications and it appears to have decided to attach itself to Game Center during that time.

iPad Pro with a different Apple id then the iPhone and with Game Center turned off it now has my game back to begining.

How do I get my game out of Game Center on my iPhone 5 and restored back to my iPad Pro? Is there anyway to do this without turning Game Center on? Do not want Game Center to inhale another game into its dark evil vortex

Grand Emperor
    Since you have 2 Storm8 accounts on 2 different Apple IDs, on the device which you want to play on, make sure you are logged on to the Game Centre with the correct Apple ID before you start the game and then use the New Logon on Feature to transfer your game unto it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Since you have 2 Storm8 accounts on 2 different Apple IDs, on the device which you want to play on, make sure you are logged on to the Game Centre with the correct Apple ID before you start the game and then use the New Logon on Feature to transfer your game unto it.
    You missed my comment. I want my game back without turning Game Center on. Why was this allowed to happen? To be honest the rest of my games are ok. I will just forget I ever heard of RS.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    You missed my comment. I want my game back without turning Game Center on. Why was this allowed to happen? To be honest the rest of my games are ok. I will just forget I ever heard of RS.
    No I didn't. I am checking with them if it's possible to detach the game from Game Center. My above reply was to help you get back into the game while I wait for the answer. Hope this clarifies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123