Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant disappeared with iOS 10 update

Unhappy Restaurant disappeared with iOS 10 update

I down loaded the new IOS 10 then clicked on RS. It told me to log into gamecenter. I clicked ok then when my RS opened up my Restaurant was gone. It started me from the beginning. My years of decorations bought with gems are gone.
    How can I get it back?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Since you logged into Game Center, your Restaurant is now a Game Center account. Just log back into Game Center and restart the app. You may need to complete the tutorial once more.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart the game.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Thank you, thank you thank you! It worked. ��
    Thank you for the quick reply as well.

New Resident

No more Game Center, Lost Progress iOS 10

i updated my phone today to iOS 10 and found out that the Game Center no longer exists as a stand alone application. i read something about being able to send requests through the messenger but it said nothing about linking up the games. what is weird to me is i also play Fashion Story but none of my progress was lost in that game at all. I downloaded Restaurant Story 2 because there's a login option and thought if i loaded that first, deleted Restaurant Story (original) then reinstalled, it may sync up, but it has not. i got a message from the support team telling me to login to the game center. i can't, it doesn't exist. so now i have no clue what to do.

The Honorable Panda
    To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart the game.

(merging with similar bug thread)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Where is game center

I heard it was removed in the new update by apple.
    So now I cannot retrieve my old restaurant story game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemz View Post
    I heard it was removed in the new update by apple.
    So now I cannot retrieve my old restaurant story game.
    Try the suggestions in Post 2.

Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    I down loaded the new IOS 10 then clicked on RS. It told me to log into gamecenter. I clicked ok then when my RS opened up my Restaurant was gone. It started me from the beginning. My years of decorations bought with gems are gone.
    How can I get it back?
    I lost mine as we'll because I asked support to fix the login on android it worked for a few moths then nothing? They told me it would not work because of Game Center. And now I don't have my iPad game. So much for support. Team lava has ruined farm and restaurant by going to the new 2's I don't like the new ones at all and now I have nothing. Looks like I need to start looking for I different developer and hope they treat their gamers better. 100's of $ gone wasted on this developer what a shame......

Executive Chef
    How do you get your game back on android? Can't log into game center from there. I've written support several times about this. My Restaurant isn't connected to my account, it's as if it detached itself from my profile and I can only access it on an iOS device with game center.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast