Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant disappeared with iOS 10 update

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    How do you get your game back on android? Can't log into game center from there. I've written support several times about this. My Restaurant isn't connected to my account, it's as if it detached itself from my profile and I can only access it on an iOS device with game center.
    You will need Support to help for recovery on Android device. Please continue to work with Support on your ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Since you logged into Game Center, your Restaurant is now a Game Center account. Just log back into Game Center and restart the app. You may need to complete the tutorial once more.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart the game.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
    THANK YOU! I got back my Restaurant! It's been how many months since I lost it. Funny thing is I decided yesterday night to start a new one and sent requests to people. I was in Bakery Forums to invite more neighbors for expansion. Then just today, I went to check RS and post invites when I saw this post. Glad I did check here and do your instruction but not in full hopes that I could get it back.....and then I got it back! Imover the moon and told hubby that I got my game back, lol....he was happy to know

Thank you so much again! I love you! Hehehe

Farm Supplier
    Logged in to my game after the update too and it was there then the screen went black and my whole game disappeared. I've been playing since the game started and I'm very upset and pretty angry about this. I have logged in and out of Game Center and nothing is working. Is there any way to get my game back its been years literally and many dollars spent on gems.

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. What do you see when you start your game? Did your restaurant restart at a different level? Dont worry, you wont lose your game; our game progress is saved on Storm8 servers. You can contact Support: support form for an Agent to help you with recovery.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. What do you see when you start your game? Did your restaurant restart at a different level? Dont worry, you wont lose your game; our game progress is saved on Storm8 servers. You can contact Support: support form for an Agent to help you with recovery.
    The game started up and loaded my game about 2 seconds a then the screen flashed and the game went literally all the way back to the beginning as if I were playing for the first time. I am logged in to my Game Center account, bakery story and farm story are totally fine. It's just RS that is messed up.

Thank you for the link I have filled out the form but some of the info I don't remember like how much money or gems.

Same thing happened to me when I updated my device how do I contact support?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terri689 View Post
    Same thing happened to me when I updated my device how do I contact support?
    You just need to log into Game Center. ^_^

To access your progress, you'll need to log into Game Center on your iDevice.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart the game.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Ok I need HELP! I just got a iphone 7 (had an iphone 6) backed it up and went to my restaurant. It was started over so I thought I had to go through the original prompts and then after that click sign in. So then I learn there is no sign in button. I go to this forum and I read what you all have posted. I've clicked on my gamecenter and it says that it is linked back with my account BUT when I go to the restaurant story game it didn't link my existing game. It is still the brand new game. I don't know what is going on.

Grand Emperor
    Have you tried using the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device? On your new device, stay logged unto your Game Center and use the Login feature. You should be able to recover your game.

Since Restaurant Story does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game (Bakery Story) listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

I contacted Storm8 support by emailed and they guided me through the steps of transferring over my restaurant and it worked!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast