Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to get? The research center or the 2nd cabbage hut

What to get? The research center or the 2nd cabbage hut

Given that I might make it to 70 gold tokens this hunt (I still need 30 more) , which of the two should I aim for?
    I'm leaning towards the hut, because it will always be useful..

Quote Originally Posted by duh1234wq View Post
    Given that I might make it to 70 gold tokens this hunt (I still need 30 more) , which of the two should I aim for?
    Myself, I'll be getting a second hut first. I find I like alot of the things that are offered in the tent and I'd rather have a good stockpile for any new items that may come out (to avoid spending Gems on cabbages)

I'll definitely get the mrc second since that's 5 potential half-breed Alicorns to be made (4 armoured and the one purple).
    If you have the beastbane display, the mrc is useful in getting rid of your tokens out of season but I still like the potential gain from a second hut.

Good luck choosing!
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-16-16 at 05:24 AM. Reason: MoonV made a good point, added a small note

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by duh1234wq View Post
    The choice depends on your style of playing. Already having a CabbageHut, as you mentioned 2nd in your title
    - you already know if there were many offers you would have wished to have... and also
    - you already know if you need much more free RottenCabbages to fulfill those wishes than those offer daily.

I choose to head for the ResearchCenter..
    - for the fact I don't have a building of it's kind, and also
    - for the fact other new original interesting animals have been added.

Personally I don't desire each offer that's made from the Baron'sTent.. I'm choosy.. and even if I do see more cute things I like that month.. I can always buy the missing RottenCabbages.
    BUT.. I can't buy the animals made in the ResearchCenter if I don't have that specific building.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering, can we still get the "2nd Cabbage Hut" from the trade wagon if we did not purchase the first one (which required gems I didn't have).

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I was wondering, can we still get the "2nd Cabbage Hut" from the trade wagon if we did not purchase the first one (which required gems I didn't have).
    Only one through Gems purchase and one from the Gold Tokens craft in Wagon (for a max of 2 in your kingdom).
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-16-16 at 11:17 AM. Reason: read the question wrong, revised
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    But can I get the Monster Hunt one even if I have *not* purchased the gem one? The fact that it's called "2nd Cabbage Hut" makes it sound like you have to own the gem one in order to trade for the Monster Hunt one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    But can I get the Monster Hunt one even if I have *not* purchased the gem one? The fact that it's called "2nd Cabbage Hut" makes it sound like you have to own the gem one in order to trade for the Monster Hunt one.
    Yes! The two are wholly independent of each other

My preference would be the mirc because with the cabbage hut prizes are random and you have to wait a while till one that you want appears.

Rhino Keeper

Cooking camp or mythic research center?

I finally have enough gold coins for the mythic research center...but I am not sure if it is worth it? What does the unicorn you get through it do? At first I really wanted it because it was giving lots of energy, but I'm pretty sure I read it doesn't anymore...
    And what can I cook with the cooking camp? I don't quite have enough yet for that one...83...but just trying to decide if I should keep accumulating for that or get the MRC

Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I finally have enough gold coins for the mythic research center...but I am not sure if it is worth it? What does the unicorn you get through it do? At first I really wanted it because it was giving lots of energy, but I'm pretty sure I read it doesn't anymore...
    And what can I cook with the cooking camp? I don't quite have enough yet for that one...83...but just trying to decide if I should keep accumulating for that or get the MRC
    It really depends on what your needs are. The cooking camp functions like another kitchen. Since my kitchens are rarely used at this point, I chose to get the MRC, and then a second cabbage hut.
    The MRC allows you to make 4 armored alicorns and 1 glimmer (purple) alicorn, all of which drop some energy daily. It also has the armored manticores (which have a chance to drop light armor), glimmer manticores and glimmer dragons. Plus, there's always a chance they will add more options during future hunts.

Unless you need to do A LOT of cooking, I'd recommend the MRC. And I know you didn't mention it, but a second cabbage hut is pretty nice too, if you use the barons tent. (Assuming we get some new prizes offered soon, that is! Lol)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast