Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Land Expansion

Executive Chef
    I'm bored too parts are slowly coming in like a snail . Nothing much to do besides boardwalk orders and that's getting boring too. We did a great update with the bridges and other things.

New Resident

Need to expand. Getting boring

Quote Originally Posted by pun8 View Post
    Can't hold expansion parts anymore! Got so many for expansion that n place any more for actual items and thus Bert few orders can be filled. Waiting to get expansions but no hope as yet. Can't delete some of each so don't want to delete the whole lot! It would take forever to get it all back and when expansions will be available won't be able to expand! Please please please open up the bridges and let us expand! NOW! Many thanks in advance
    Too slow in doing the expansions. Getting boring as not really able to do much. Please please make the expansion upgrade.

Executive Chef
    I too am growing bored of this game!! Please release more expansions/content.
    Main id: squinn1981

Very sad about not being able to expand.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-12-16 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comment

I have gotten to the point of not even being able to do boardwalk orders. I supposedly have 170 for storage and only 27 items are for orders. Really? If we can't expand, why play anymore? I was really enjoying this game a lot, but 2 weeks of just boardwalk now is not a challenge. I don't need anymore tickets. Please give us the bridges.

Me too! On level 30, but nowhere to expand. Waiting for two bridges. Agree w/the earlier post that the game is getting boring w/out expanding.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everyone. I have run out of space, so I'm forced to put completed businesses in storage in order to buy new ones to complete the Halloween Event. My storage is full of expansion parts, because I know as soon a I delete them, the expansion will become available. The new event is fun, but without more space, we don't have anywhere to put the awards.

Ok, I'm finished with all the halloween stuff & just upgraded to 31. No room for new businesses or housing. Bored with boardwalk since I have more tickets than needed to get landmarks I don't have room for. I won't be playing daily again until we have expansion. Was really enjoying the game until I ran out of room. Happy mayoring all. ☺

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12