Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Land Expansion

Land Expansion

Do anyone know when we can expand pass the bridges? I need to badly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisha907 View Post
    Do anyone know when we can expand pass the bridges? I need to badly.
    Sorry we wouldn't know and the team can't speculate when. Maybe you can try the suggestions in What to do when I run out of land?

Expansion

When are you going to allow the bridges to be built? I can't expand anymore. Level 28. Having to put things in storage is a pain. Love the game but it is a little boring at this point. Thanks. Kimie196i8.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-21-16 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Removed email for privacy reasons

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimie196i8 View Post
    When are you going to allow the bridges to be built? I can't expand anymore. Level 28. Having to put things in storage is a pain. Love the game but it is a little boring at this point. Thanks. Kimie196i8.
    Welcome to the forum, Kimie196i8! I'm afraid we wouldn't know when until we get notifications in our game.

Merged threads and moved to Suggestion forum where it's better seen by the team.

Host(ess)

We sure need expansions!

Can't hold expansion parts anymore! Got so many for expansion that n place any more for actual items and thus Bert few orders can be filled. Waiting to get expansions but no hope as yet. Can't delete some of each so don't want to delete the whole lot! It would take forever to get it all back and when expansions will be available won't be able to expand! Please please please open up the bridges and let us expand! NOW! Many thanks in advance

I want to be able to expand when I need to and not have to wait like Farm Story

Expanding to new island

I am trying to expand to a new island (the one with Chesterfield Castle) but unable to do this, if I tap on any of the 2 bridges I just get the message coming soon. Any idea when I will be able to expand to this area of the game
    Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carola1234512345 View Post
    I am trying to expand to a new island (the one with Chesterfield Castle) but unable to do this, if I tap on any of the 2 bridges I just get the message coming soon. Any idea when I will be able to expand to this area of the game
    Thank you
    Welcome to the forum Carola123451234! Unfortunately we wouldn't know advance info and S8 couldn't speculate but feel free to post a request here.

New Resident

Thumbs down Land expansions

I've been stuck on level 29 for some time now, inventory nearly full, don't want to delete my construction materials ... this is too boring! Please release the bridge!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast