Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Hey, all. There's a new quest called X Marks the Spot. Hurrying to write this. Seems to be a pirate theme. I think the prize is a parrot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JuleLam View Post
    The so called "Hunt" is over - and just now, lo and behold, with 40 energy bringing in the harvest of strawberries, fellora blossoms and glimmerbulbs I got 3 Skunkupines AND 3 Dire Boars...
    Honi soit qui mal y pense!
    One if my alicorns dropped 100
    Energy yesterday morning. I literally went through over 200 energies in one go and got 2 monsters. 2!!!!! And I didn't get the last day goals either. Other monster hunts have been way more lucrative AND longer. Sadly I was impatient for my Mrc and just went ahead and spent real money to get the rest of the gold tokens that I needed when it became clear that I wasn't going to actually manage to earn them this go round either. And I only needed 20. I have easily gotten 20 in a monster hunt before.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by avocadoalley View Post
    You bought 20 gold tokens using gems?
    Nah. I needed 20 at the start of the monster hunt. When I realized I wouldn't make it this time I only needed 7 or so. I bought the $5 bundle with the 10 Gold tokens in it.

Side note: I had about 70 energy or so to spend this morning and got 4 monsters!! 4!! That's way more than I got each morning during this last monster hunt.

Executive Chef
    I have had 8 monsters on my board in 3 1/2 hours of play today. I just had 17 energy to spend and got 3 fangbeasts. S8, why do you drop the spawn rate so much during a monster hunt?!?!?

S8's "claims" no adjustments are made but lots of players experience it so I think it's coded into the goal. Also, another method of frustrating players so they'll pull out the plastic.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef

Quick Feedback

The new animals are pretty (& thanks for the cap of 4 on the new armored Ali instead of just 1) ...but this monster hunt just didn't feel like a *real* one to me.

I'm bummed there was no dialogue with Trader Ju'ol (who we JUST met last season) & no overall goal with a prize to commemorate the season. It's now odd to have 4 statues & a training dummy to show for the efforts from the first 5 seasons and NADA for this shortened Season 6. (Was this really a "season"?)

I was really hoping for something Naga-related as the statue or dummy, with Nagas being added as a beast to battle and FINALLY *some* kind of use for the Naga drops, even if only in the MRC.

Plus, not cool to turn off the daily goals on the last day, especially when the whole season only lasted 6 days & 4 hours.

...and I know it was *TL* (& not S8) who said they never changed & promised they never *would* change drop rates but c'mon, you guys obviously changed the spawn rate for beasts for this monster season. WHY?!?!!!???

We waited this many months for another Monster Season ...and I feel jipped, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    With the tokens you can "grow" different Alis in the Mythic Research Center
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    MRC... nothing new in the Kitchen compared to the others... The MRC you can make energy generating Ali's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Excellent choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Good choice.
    The MRC is awesome! I have no idea how I didn't understand this before. Just got it and now I'm actually looking forward to the hunts! Before today I thought they were ho hum ok but now that I can craft creatures I'm in Love! In fact, I'd be ok with a hunt every week!!!!! Someone calm me down...

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    The MRC is awesome! I have no idea how I didn't understand this before. Just got it and now I'm actually looking forward to the hunts! Before today I thought they were ho hum ok but now that I can craft creatures I'm in Love! In fact, I'd be ok with a hunt every week!!!!! Someone calm me down...
    lol glad you got it , and you are enjoying it! there are some nice things you can craft inside of it. now to wait for a real hunt! have fun!

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849