Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    ouch this monster hunt season is very short !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Finished my last daily hunt on Monday afternoon 1/19 PDT. Have not gotten one since. Somebody goofed with the coding as these hunts stopped a day early for most of us. Otherwise this too short hunt was not too bad. Thanks to my Beastbane display, I was maxed on sword and staff tokens and fairly high with shields. Lorelei fountain dropped 6, if I remember correctly. Think I got at least 20 gold tokens altogether. Not enough to get the cabbage hut this time, so did craft one Armored Alicorn today. Love the design on this one.

PLEASE S8, don't make us wait soooooo long until the next one and make sure we all get the correct number of daily hunts.

All,,,I had a blast,,,but I didn't get the hunt reset yesterday either. Thank you to S8 for the fun this last week,,,let's do it again SOON I'm token broke now. A HALLOWEEN monster hunt would be fun,,,fix the little ooops,,w a day short,,,hugs n happiness ALL))))
    Piper

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I checked back in to my game to see if we were going to have the quests restored from yesterday. When I didn't see them, I decided to try Lorelei's fountain one more time. It has not been generous this hunt. Only one gold token the whole time. Lo and behold, I GOT A GOLD TOKEN TODAY--the last one I needed to purchase the MRC. It won't be ready until tonight, but at least I was able to purchase it.

I can understand not having the goals today, but leaving them off yesterday was rotten on the part of S8.
    Also a gold from Lorelei today. Perhaps a token of esteem for players from S8?

Rhino Keeper
    Got 1fangbeast and 1skunk in the whole of that event!! Now it's over had 4skunks and 3fangs.......who says the games not fixed!!! Another gem fest as that was the only way you got them during the event!! Well I didn't cause not ONE Novice (that's a joke in the name there!) event did I get completed😡😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    This was my first Monster Hunt, and all I can say is...meh.

I was so excited when it started because I had been seeing forum members anticipating the next Hunt for a couple months now. I thought it would be great fun. Instead, it's just been frustrating.

I can't get a skunkupine to spawn for anything (and I need 20 of them for Ivy's pet quest in addition to the hunt goals), and all I've managed to trade for is a whopping 3 gold coins and 2 little wall corner pieces that match nothing and have nothing to go with them. Whoop-de-do. At this rate, I'll get a Cabbage Hut somewhere around 2025.

I wasn’t expecting to come out of the Hunt loaded down with a bunch of fabulous prizes, I just thought I'd make some sort of reasonable progress towards those fabulous prizes, that I'd have something to show for the hundreds and hundreds of energy expended.

I wish I wouldn't have wasted all that energy battling Direboars and Glimmer Golems. I could have made some headway on my main story goals instead and put some needed coin in my bank. Next time, that's exactly what I'll do instead of 'hunting.' In fact, the past 4-5 events have really brought me down and have made the game frustrating and unenjoyable. I think I'm going to ignore all events from now on. That just sucks.

(I'm usually not an negative person, and I know my last few comments here have been overwhelmingly negative. I apologize for being a bummer. Hopefully, by disregarding the events, I will return to my usual, sunny self and have happy things to say about the game)
    Don't be discouraged! You are only at level 26 and when I looked you had a glimmer golem in your kingdom. You will do ok. It is rough going at first but you will manage.

You might want to consider getting the Beastbane display for a head start for next monster hunt. That way you can still collect tokens each day and you'll be way ahead. I just started the game just before the last troll hunt and see how far I have become. Received my MRC this time and two armoured alicorns. I am happy with my progress this time even though the monsters were hard to spawn. Of course I made some purchases this time round when the specials came up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    What's the better investment?

Glimmer Alicorn or Armored Alicorn? Or save for a 2nd cabbage but?
    I went with the armoured alicorn first as I was not sure if he would still be available after the hunt but I have heard the glimmer alicorn was still available after the last. Now I've purchased the glimmer alicorn and saving for my cabbage hut. Of course I have the Beastbane display so I know I can continue to save even when the hunts not on

Rhino Keeper
    S8. So many people have been complaints about this monster hunt being so short and not getting the daily hunts in the last couple of days, not to mention the spawns were not very significant this hunt. Maybe you can help us out with this. Is it possible to extend the hunt for a couple of days or compensate with some extra gold tokens or something. Anyone else have any other suggestions for compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    This was my first Monster Hunt, and all I can say is...meh.

I was so excited when it started because I had been seeing forum members anticipating the next Hunt for a couple months now. I thought it would be great fun. Instead, it's just been frustrating.

I can't get a skunkupine to spawn for anything (and I need 20 of them for Ivy's pet quest in addition to the hunt goals), and all I've managed to trade for is a whopping 3 gold coins and 2 little wall corner pieces that match nothing and have nothing to go with them. Whoop-de-do. At this rate, I'll get a Cabbage Hut somewhere around 2025.

I wasn?t expecting to come out of the Hunt loaded down with a bunch of fabulous prizes, I just thought I'd make some sort of reasonable progress towards those fabulous prizes, that I'd have something to show for the hundreds and hundreds of energy expended.

I wish I wouldn't have wasted all that energy battling Direboars and Glimmer Golems. I could have made some headway on my main story goals instead and put some needed coin in my bank. Next time, that's exactly what I'll do instead of 'hunting.' In fact, the past 4-5 events have really brought me down and have made the game frustrating and unenjoyable. I think I'm going to ignore all events from now on. That just sucks.

(I'm usually not an negative person, and I know my last few comments here have been overwhelmingly negative. I apologize for being a bummer. Hopefully, by disregarding the events, I will return to my usual, sunny self and have happy things to say about the game)

I'm disappointed for you. If this had been my first hunt I'd have been underwhelmed too. (Actually, I've been around for all of them and I'm still underwhelmed by this one.) This one definitely did not live up to the hype. Past hunts have always been longer, and they have always had personal goals with some type of prize to work toward during the hunt. And although the monsters are ALWAYS scarce during hunts, they were practically non-existent this time.

I'm hoping that S8 once again listens to player feedback and improves on the next one. I understand things can't be too easy to attain. And I also understand that the goal is to 'encourage' players to make real money purchases. But as has been mentioned countless times here.....happy players are more willing to spend actual cash. Frustrated players quit. Or at least quit spending.

Edit: I was one of the lucky ones who actually got dailies yesterday. But I believe that all those who did not should be compensated. Why is the event designed to short us dailies on the last day anyway? Surely one extra dire boar and purple golem wouldn't give players THAT much advantage? Daily hunts should happen EVERY DAY of the event, including the last day.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 09-21-16 at 03:07 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

The menu prompts to slay blue dire boards and purple golems have ceased. It has been 2 days. Has the game stopped? I still get tokens from slaying monsters but this will not get me enough tokens to continue trading them in for gold. Frustrated!