Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I checked back in to my game to see if we were going to have the quests restored from yesterday. When I didn't see them, I decided to try Lorelei's fountain one more time. It has not been generous this hunt. Only one gold token the whole time. Lo and behold, I GOT A GOLD TOKEN TODAY--the last one I needed to purchase the MRC. It won't be ready until tonight, but at least I was able to purchase it.

I can understand not having the goals today, but leaving them off yesterday was rotten on the part of S8.

Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    What time (PST) does the hunt end?
    It ends at 4pm PDT today.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I also haven't had quest for about 36 hours. The monsters and statues drop tokens, but not as a quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Not sure what to do. No new hunt goal, don't want to waste energy if s8 is going to get the goals back but only need 4 of the last coins to make one more gold coin

ETA just fought a troll and no coins dropped
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 09-21-16 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    So no Daily Hunts today to make up for the ones we didn't get yesterday?
    Yesterday was not the last day, today is.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Not sure what to do. No new hunt goal, don't want to waste energy if s8 is going to get the goals back but only need 4 of the last coins to make one more gold coin

ETA just fought a troll and no coins dropped

Unfortunately trolls don't drop tokens, only dire boar, fangbeast, shunkupine and daily hunt monsters do. I just fought a fangbeast and it did give tokens.

cant wait for this monster hunt too get over so i can start hunting monsters....

Rhino Keeper
    I love the monster hunts but this was disappointingly short. Only moved from 50 to 58 gold tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting coins but no quest line. 24 hours have passed.

Fashion Designer
    This was my first Monster Hunt, and all I can say is...meh.

I was so excited when it started because I had been seeing forum members anticipating the next Hunt for a couple months now. I thought it would be great fun. Instead, it's just been frustrating.

I can't get a skunkupine to spawn for anything (and I need 20 of them for Ivy's pet quest in addition to the hunt goals), and all I've managed to trade for is a whopping 3 gold coins and 2 little wall corner pieces that match nothing and have nothing to go with them. Whoop-de-do. At this rate, I'll get a Cabbage Hut somewhere around 2025.

I wasn’t expecting to come out of the Hunt loaded down with a bunch of fabulous prizes, I just thought I'd make some sort of reasonable progress towards those fabulous prizes, that I'd have something to show for the hundreds and hundreds of energy expended.

I wish I wouldn't have wasted all that energy battling Direboars and Glimmer Golems. I could have made some headway on my main story goals instead and put some needed coin in my bank. Next time, that's exactly what I'll do instead of 'hunting.' In fact, the past 4-5 events have really brought me down and have made the game frustrating and unenjoyable. I think I'm going to ignore all events from now on. That just sucks.

(I'm usually not an negative person, and I know my last few comments here have been overwhelmingly negative. I apologize for being a bummer. Hopefully, by disregarding the events, I will return to my usual, sunny self and have happy things to say about the game)