Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    If I remember correctly, it's the one after that one. After you expand to the troll pit and defeat the troll king, you start the Troll Tribe chain of goals. Pretty much during the entire first part of that chain of goals (there are five parts), your kingdom is overrun with dire boars. After you finish that first part, the rate of dire boars drops down to about the same level as fangbeasts and skunkupines. More information on that goal line here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post872150

I'm pretty sure the spawn rate of trolls drops by a lot after you complete the fifth part of the Troll Tribe Chain (the part where you basically make Kaz king by defeating a bunch of other powerful trolls)
    Thx! This is very helpful!
    I have to expand to the Troll Tribe first to get the quests! Also want to bring my Arena to level 5 (3 now). Both will help me next hunt, so I try to be prepared before next shows up. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    If I remember correctly, it's the one after that one. After you expand to the troll pit and defeat the troll king, you start the Troll Tribe chain of goals. Pretty much during the entire first part of that chain of goals (there are five parts), your kingdom is overrun with dire boars. After you finish that first part, the rate of dire boars drops down to about the same level as fangbeasts and skunkupines. More information on that goal line here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post872150

I'm pretty sure the spawn rate of trolls drops by a lot after you complete the fifth part of the Troll Tribe Chain (the part where you basically make Kaz king by defeating a bunch of other powerful trolls)
    Second that thanks!

Farm Supplier
    After a long drought, my boars came out of hiding. I lured 3 of them by chopping iron rich rocks.....

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone from S8 confirm that the daily hunts have been turned off? I was saving my wizard schools and alicorns for the glimmer golem that I thought would be ready this morning.

I'm not sure why the hunts can't be released in the last 23 hours. Instead of showing the 23 hour clock, they can show the actual time till the event ends. I know I don't need 23 hours to defeat a glimmer golem or the blue boar.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the replies to my question. I'm almost to the Troll Kings Lair (need to craft some more wisp lanterns). One more question, though...
    Where does the Beastbane display come from?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Thanks for all the replies to my question. I'm almost to the Troll Kings Lair (need to craft some more wisp lanterns). One more question, though...
    In the market (decorations) for 400 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Beastbane display 400 gems! under decorations in the market. Almost the last item. Still haven't bought it. Wondering if it will ever go on sale.

No goals yet for me either! Should have triggered yesterday evening for me. Very low rate of fangbeast and skunks while the novice goal is activated. Then after I complete the goal. Bam! 3 fangbeast with only 10 energy. Otherwise using 15-40 energy to get '1' beast on the board!

Rhino Keeper
    It's 9:38 am PST. I know. I live on the west coast. Maybe there's a traffic jam on the way to the S8 office. S8 what's going on? Please respond to your paying customers!

Fashion Designer
    Add me as one more that has not had the daily quests since Monday.

Host(ess)
    Haven't had today's daily monsters but still have value pack till tomorrow evening. Maybe they're just relying on people buying token packs.