Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Finally, my first monster hunt! How many days does it continue? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    from which ones?
    From the fountain and the statues

Executive Chef
    So far I have one armored ali, one armored manti and a glimmer manti is cooking right now! Loving it!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    From the fountain and the statues
    If you collected from any statues before that fix went thru and sourp4tch posted, then you'll need to wait for tomorrow's collection. The fountain does drop gold tokens, just not every time. All info in post 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Finally, my first monster hunt! How many days does it continue? Thanks!
    From page 1, until 9/21.

Farm Supplier
    Don't collect from your fire- or ice dragon! It can spawn a naga which doesn't give tokens!
    Last edited by LillieNomi; 09-16-16 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Typo

On page 1 SpiritWind said, Get rid of any monsters on your board. You can tell if you have one you can't see because of the music.

I never have the music enabled. Now that I have enabled it, can anyone describe the change in music? I haven't found any monsters since I completed the 3 daily goals and have probably gone through 120 energy since then.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I'v just logged on and collected from 24 horses but no purple golem,and there is no daily goal showing up in either of my kingdoms. As I'm Android yesterday was 1st time I'v had daily goals. Are they supposed to start daily at reset time or later?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fredss8 View Post
    On page 1 SpiritWind said, Get rid of any monsters on your board. You can tell if you have one you can't see because of the music.

I never have the music enabled. Now that I have enabled it, can anyone describe the change in music? I haven't found any monsters since I completed the 3 daily goals and have probably gone through 120 energy since then.
    I visited and you don't have a hidden monster, just continue collecting and a monster will appear. They seem to come in cycles with a stretch of none appearing for a period of time and then sometimes after every collection.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fredss8 View Post

The music changes from sweet melodic flute music to music that's like trumpets. If there are monsters on the edge of your board, they can be hard to see sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'v just logged on and collected from 24 horses but no purple golem,and there is no daily goal showing up in either of my kingdoms. As I'm Android yesterday was 1st time I'v had daily goals. Are they supposed to start daily at reset time or later?
    if you've already had and completed your daily goals, then they will reappear in your book in 22 (or is it 24?) hours from when you first triggered the goals. You only get the golem once from horses and the blue boar once from the dead tree each day.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast