Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

1 gold coin away from the mythic research center. Now I have to wait for next time. Sighs 😕

Farm Supplier
    Well. I obtained the ornate locket. As far as I can read, it really doesn't have a continuing story line yet (??? I'm asking???)
    Perhaps the fountain next go around.
    I got many boars today which had been previously hiding.i considered the last few days monster hunt 101 😂

New Resident
    Is it my imagination or do these monster hunts get shorter every time they have one? Also I get less gold coins every time? It gets very frustrating. They should also give you the number of days up front as they do with other timed events in stead of letting it just sort of disappear.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    tbh monster hunts are so lame and waste energy for nothing, i dunno why people ask for them all the time, it makes no sense.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    This isn't a normal monster hunt, cut short by 5 days, no goals to go along with this hunt that make the hunt more interesting. Not having the dailies on the last day is a first. It seems like this was a place holder until the start of tomorrow's quest. This is not a typical hunt. Usually there is a lot more involved that makes it more fun. Again, I'm thinking it was a place holder to get us to tomorrow with something to do.

Farm Supplier
    Hahahha! I came here because I've been " hunting " all day. Sorta like Elmer Fud...was wondering what was going on...

Farm Supplier
    Is the hunt over? I didn't receive my daily goals but my monsters are still chucking out coins?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by castlestory30 View Post
    1 gold coin away from the mythic research center. Now I have to wait for next time. Sighs 😕
    Maybe consider spending the 50 coins to get the MRC.

Executive Chef
    I've participated in every monster hunt so far, managed to get every possible animal, every goal and every daily.

My tactics:
    Stop playing everything else, and concentrate only on the hunt. For the novice hunt, I only harvest corn. Once I completed the novice daily, I only harvest strawberries. Further more, I do everything to get extra energy: watch adds, visit neigbours, collect from wizard schools, ali's and the horse, dragons, sir Piggleworth and do adventures. Furthermore, I only collect from the statues, the Lorelei Fountain and the Jousting arena.

Usually, I get something like 30 gold tokens each hunt, but usually there are enough things to buy, so I'm still missing the cooking camp and cabage hut. This time I got the armoured ali and manticore, and the glimmer manticore, still have 11 gold tokens in inventory.

Thinking about buying the Beastbane statue, but I only have 100 gems (I just bought the Fire dragon, and had the Ice dragon for free, costed me 500 gems, but I like animals, so I wouldn't miss the opportunity to get both) and buying gems for real money is out of the question for me since the Glimmer Ali-fiasco (and some other fiasco's).

But it's a nice event, every now and then

Ps: monsters are still dropping tokens for me...
    Last edited by Anaboe; 09-21-16 at 05:50 PM.

Farm Supplier
    That's some great strategy. I just meandered around because I was also finishing Sabinas "do" finishing up troll tribe 2 and luring the Fae folk.
    Next time around, I'll attempt more focus and nab that fountain (but I kinda doubt it was possible this time, even with extreme focus)