Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm still waiting again today for the Daily Hunts. 3.5 hours after they're supposed to show up. What's the deal S8?
    And the beasts have become few & far between when monster hunts are live. Any other time they are so rampant in my Queendom I have to park a beast so they don't overrun the place.
    so true
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Just chiming in to add my name to the list of King/queendoms whose monsters have gone AWOL. It happens every time there's a hunt, but this is by far the worst one. I think I've managed to finish the novice daily twice....and only with the help of the level 5 jousting arena. Normally I can get 5 fangbeasts in under 2 minutes just by checking the stables, hatcheries and two or three cows....literally cannot click more than two or 3 things in a row without spawning something. Now? I just burned 60+ energy on multiple sources for all beasts and triggered exactly one dire boar.

I don't believe this many people having trouble spawning monsters is just coincidence or extreme bad luck. I'm also fairly certain that as soon as this hunt ends, we will all have to park a monster within 10 minutes to be able to collect from ANYTHING. :-/
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Just chiming in to add my name to the list of King/queendoms whose monsters have gone AWOL. It happens every time there's a hunt, but this is by far the worst one. I think I've managed to finish the novice daily twice....and only with the help of the level 5 jousting arena. Normally I can get 5 fangbeasts in under 2 minutes just by checking the stables, hatcheries and two or three cows....literally cannot click more than two or 3 things in a row without spawning something. Now? I just burned 60+ energy on multiple sources for all beasts and triggered exactly one dire boar.

I don't believe this many people having trouble spawning monsters is just coincidence or extreme bad luck. I'm also fairly certain that as soon as this hunt ends, we will all have to park a monster within 10 minutes to be able to collect from ANYTHING. :-/
    I would also like to add my name to the list!!! I also won't have any trouble getting monsters to come out after this event!!!

Farm Supplier
    No boars for me (sad face) and I need them not only for the hunt, but to progress in the story line
    (No feral magic for me)

I'm just going to be on the opposite side and be really happy with the event. Yes the drop rate lowered, but the daily challenges helped to get coins and I managed to get an armored Ali and manti plus I squeezed in a glimmer manti and will see if I can try to get one more Ali. To be honest I would have been happy to just get one Ali for the event, if you think of it and we had a random 7 day event and the prize was an alicorn we would all be estatic. I hope others manage to get the Ali as well for those who already have the mrc, and those who don't I hope you work closer to getting it and know you have some cool prizes coming up in the future that are there to stay

Good luck on the final day (I think, depending on the hour)!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Is anyone other than aiyoosha also waiting on today's daily hunts? It's been 1.5 hours after they usually show up for me and nothing I really need them to show up bc I'm a couple gold tokens away from that second Princess Lorelei's Sapphire! Also wish they'd extend the event; 6 days is not enough to get any decent amount of gold tokens unless you're on the game all the time.

I've been lucky enough to complete the daily challenges everyday due to be a stay-at-home-cat-mom, but I just realized an extra reason why skunkupines and fangbeasts have been particularly shy.
    The Novice daily is the only one that hands out Staff tokens as part of its completion reward.
    (Too bad I only noticed this the last day )

If anyone is short a few Staff to do their last trade in the next 16 hours or so, and don't have Beastbane Display, it might be worth something for you to try and complete if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by avocadoalley View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but will everything in the Mythic Research Center be available to craft out of season?
    I don't know but all the crafts require gold tokens, which only drop during the event. I think the glimmer animals might stay from event to event but the armored ones will probably disappear.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    Is anyone other than aiyoosha also waiting on today's daily hunts? It's been 1.5 hours after they usually show up for me and nothing I really need them to show up bc I'm a couple gold tokens away from that second Princess Lorelei's Sapphire! Also wish they'd extend the event; 6 days is not enough to get any decent amount of gold tokens unless you're on the game all the time.
    I am also waiting for the new dailies. I've collected from all my purple alicorns so have my energy ready to battle a blue dire boar, but ... No...

Adding my voice to those who feel the beast spawn rate has been awful, although I thought it improved today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I am also waiting for the new dailies. I've collected from all my purple alicorns so have my energy ready to battle a blue dire boar, but ... No...

Adding my voice to those who feel the beast spawn rate has been awful, although I thought it improved today.
    My daily goal is 6 hours late