Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Third time in a row that Princess Lorelei's Fountain has given me a gold token. Only four more needed to get the Armored Alicorn. I hope I make it in time.

where oh where have the monsters gone , oh where oh where could they beeeeeee.???
    i tap on cows, chickens and pigs, but none will show up for meeeeeee!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jodi0122 View Post
    Do you have enough tokens to craft one? I'm torn between the Mystic Research Center and the cabbage Hut..
    I went with the Cabbage Hut... Thought it would enhance my game experience more on a daily basis (the excitement of earning a daily cabbage, saving enough cabbages for a guaranteed win, and checking what prizes,were available in the Baron's Tent).

Just started saving cabbages about a week and a half ago. Am up to 12 or 13. When I hit 25 cabbages - and an item I want - I will play the Baron's Tent game. Special Alicorns go through periodically, the raccoon is available this month, and there are prizes that add to your resources through a variety of drops. Used every token I had, plus I spent gems for the final token, because I couldn't wait any longer. :-)

So far, I have 13 new troll tokens. Hoping to reach 25 by the end of the Hunt. *fingers crossed* Mythic Research Center is next on my list. :-)
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 09-19-16 at 10:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Should I be saving my golden tokens for the Mythic Research Center or get Lorelei's Sapphires to get her fountain? I've got 11 so far - 10 saved from the previous hunt.
    I chose the fountain at the beginning of the Hunt that it first appeared. I had regained almost all of my spent tokens by the end of that Hunt. Definitely worthwhile, IMO. Only drops gold troll tokens during the Hunt, but I tend to get around one per day during each Hunting season! :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I guess the trades don't have the same gift drops as last time. I've mainly been getting spooky and festive items. Has anyone received any of the flower gates or hedges?
    I have gotten a topiary gate, a floral archway, stone gate and wedding arch, as well as the spooky and festive items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Question.....if I spawn a skunkupine or fangbeast when there is no novice challenge pending, can I leave it parked until the new novice challenge comes back and then get credit for it as one of the five beaten beasts?
    I can confirm. Yes, it will count. Yesterday I had 1 chop to go on a fangbeast and I parked it. When the daily goal came out, I finished it, and it counted... so park away!
    ❄️{}=========>✨⚡️
    ⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔

Fashion Designer
    This Hunt doesn't last 10 days? :-(
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 09-19-16 at 10:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I chose the fountain at the beginning of the Hunt that it first appeared. I had regained almost all of my spent tokens by the end of that Hunt. Definitely worthwhile, IMO. Only drops gold troll tokens during the Hunt, but I tend to get around one per day during each Hunting season! :-)
    this I can't confirm.. I've gotten only 2 gold tokens from the fountain.. since thursday when the hunt started. you're lucky. have even tried storing and replacing, but have the same low results.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    My daily quests have not shown up for the day. I am not sure what the problem is. They usually show up around 2:30 pm for me. I have been pretty disappointed this hunt as I have not had many monsters spawning and I was so hoping I would get enough to get my MRC this time. Sigh! Princess Lorelei's fountain has only given me one gold token as well and I have not received any from my Beastbane display. Maybe the Beastbane will give me enough before the next hunt so I can get my MRC.

Host(ess)
    Just had a value pack for ?3.99. 10gold tokens, 100 lives and traps. Bought one pack and it's gone. Gutted!! Surely this had to be a money spinner for S8 and they've restricted you to one pack. Crazy