Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    This is an unacceptably sexist post, SW, go and moderate yourself!
    I am a man whose female partner does not understand my addiction to CS (and the new Dream city by the way), so perhaps partner/other half could be used. I know the majority of players are female, but we men have rights too.
    Well said! I enjoy this forum as much as I enjoy the game.

Host(ess)
    Am I the only one wondering why this monster hunt is so short?

All previous hunts have been 12 days, this one is only 7.

And the first 4 hunts were about 2 months apart, then it took 3 months for season 5 to arrive, and now 5 months of waiting, and its almost cut in half..

Fingers crossed the next will be sooner and longer again, because I love the event, and the rewards :-D

Executive Chef
    Just noticed this event lasts only 7 days too short
    Btw, the new Ali drops mithril lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I guess the trades don't have the same gift drops as last time. I've mainly been getting spooky and festive items. Has anyone received any of the flower gates or hedges?

Rhino Keeper
    I had just enough tokens for collect the gold one... And....NOT RECEIVE THIS

And this is not the first time that I did not get the gold token

Im disappointed so much...

Have more people this???

Rhino Keeper
    My fountain dropped one gold coin for the first two days but has done so these last two days Anybody else this has happened to? One of my neighbors had 6 coins from it in the 4 days since the event started. Didn't buy the display as I'm short on gems so not been able to craft Alicorns...

One thing I've noticed is that usually if you vent on this superb forum, things start to happen. So, here's to the magic of the greatest forum and my coins dropping again

Fashion Designer
    Question.....if I spawn a skunkupine or fangbeast when there is no novice challenge pending, can I leave it parked until the new novice challenge comes back and then get credit for it as one of the five beaten beasts?

Not sure if this has been mentioned but we have an armored Ali and an armored manti, why no dragon?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but we have an armored Ali and an armored manti, why no dragon?
    I wondered that too, but then realized that both the fire and ice dragons and the Royal dragon are wearing armor. But now I want an armored Naga, skunkupine and griffin too. And a fireworks alicorn! Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Question.....if I spawn a skunkupine or fangbeast when there is no novice challenge pending, can I leave it parked until the new novice challenge comes back and then get credit for it as one of the five beaten beasts?
    I had one half dead when the new game started, and I'm pretty sure it counted when I gave it the last chop.

Today has been the first day I've finished all the quests in good time... And now my Kingdom is teeming with beasties. Just when I can't do anything with the coins as I'm making the MRC. Still, I'll have plenty to go when the wagon is free again.