Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Fashion Designer

Thoughts:

Overall, this Tale was doable for me even though I was two days behind (delayed on chapter 4 and 5 due to waiting on a storyline confirmation from the staff) and a couple hours delay due to life situation. Still no gold was spent to complete it. Once again, thanks to my neighbor, the community, and the Dev. Team.

I was able to do a lot of preparations in advance inorder to catch up. Really like the fact that the Dev. Team made it possible for me to do so for this tale. And hope they keep it this way for future tales to come.

How I was able to get my orb requests back in a timely manner by stop requesting maps on the start of chapter 4, set my alarm at reset time to plant the 6 fireapples (leaving 1 Scalypears for Runestones and doing Rushrooms X 14 (planting twice)) and quickly send all request to all neighbors except Storm8 (just in case I need 1 last orb). Sleep and do whatever I need to do, patiently waiting for request back.

- I think speeding battles (4 gold per round) would be cheaper than to skiping the orb request act (75 gold). Waiting maybe till the last hour to get all your orbs and do everything else in under a hour would be cheaper if people are having a hard time with that (note: this is a gamble, does not guarantee you'll get your orbs even the last minute, it's just a way to give you the most time to get your request back). You would also need to do your preparation work such as having your craft ready to be collected and dragons at the required level.

In the end, started with 1,000,000 apples, ended up with 817K apples to finish the tale (due to continuous planting). Still feel the apple requirements (about 380k apples) for this tale is too much. Takes a lot of effort just to try and maintain whatever amount I could get.

But other than that, I would say this Tale is pretty successful.

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    All day I've been force close/open the game way more than normal to answer requests. I think one or two water orbs and a bunch of maps. I do this every day a few times, but WAY more today because people need these things now. I'd swear that one of the map requests said 7 days ago on it, but I'm overly tired and it was maybe 7 hours, but I have had some that are days old in the last few days despite the fact I open/close this game all day/night checking on farms and stuff.

I'm just surprised I've had only two water orb requests show up. Surely more have requested. It's evening time and still maps or no requests waiting at all.
    I had some 7 day map requests too. I often get 4 day ones from people who request from all neighbours. I did not receive many orb requests and was checking often.

Rhino Keeper
    I've even restarted my device and the only request I have since my earlier post is a map request that's within the last 1/2h

No orb requests show at all, I'm sorry. As soon as they show up I'll send off, I keep checking but it's been nothing at all.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Half an hour to go.. I have been able to craft 4 altars and 5 artifacts.. Just put 6th for crafting and sent ranger for water lilies.. Hopefully I will get them both after 2 hrs.. I like the altar and artifact.. and I would like just 2 lilies in my storage, they are pretty too..

Rhino Keeper
    I just got up and all I had were map requests from the time frame between my last post and this one, no water orbs at all.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG its not in my storage and i stayed up till 5am to finish this as well , thats strange its there now gonna be 1 of them days
    Last edited by byteme77; 09-28-16 at 07:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    How come I am still able to quest and craft things?? Is anybody still playing or S8 forgot to take them off?? Would like to know when they are going to go off.. So that may be I can craft altar instead of artifact..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    How come I am still able to quest and craft things?? Is anybody still playing or S8 forgot to take them off?? Would like to know when they are going to go off.. So that may be I can craft altar instead of artifact..
    Can any mod confirm this please?? I notice now that the limited time tag is gone from these items in crafting building.. Even on ranger and watcher dragon?? Is it going to be available permanently??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Hey guys, I did check and the crafts will be removed end of today.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041