Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Chapter 5: Hatch an Island dragon... are you kidding me? That's 40 hours of breeding and hatching, better start today, I guess...
    Raising 2 tales dragons to level 13 and 14 will require 380350 apples.
    3 small sapphires (blue) and 1 small amethyst (purple) needed.
    1st dragon only after 3rd chapter.
    No gold as prize.

#dontknowwhattosay
    I am going to skip this one. The last dragon would be lovely but I choose to spend my hard-earned food on raising my L14 Rainbow Sentinel to 15 and Glasswing to 10. Will send any requests promptly to my dear neighbours but I will enjoy ignoring the tales for once. Good luck to all participants.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    May be you can do without speeding up teacher.. You have to hatch the first dragon ON the third day.. Even if you need a few hrs of third day for teacher, I think it should be OK.. The third day is not that busy..
    you are probobly right,My head is all over the place right now,so buy tomorow I will think much better,and will see how everything is going.
    one step at the time.......

this hatching Ranger and Old Watcher is that mean hatch on the nest or hatch from the nest? can't remeber how it was last time.....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 09-17-16 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The event will auto start on 9/18!
    Thank you for the confirmation!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    you are probobly right,My head is all over the place wright now,so buy tomorow I will think much better,and will see how everything is going.
    one step at the time.......

this hatching Ranger and Old Watcher is that mean hatch on the nest or hatch from the nest? can't remeber how it was last time.....

Same here.. Not able to decide anything.. I really don't like the first two dragons but love the last.. Want to craft that artifact and altar, so will need the first dragon, if I am going to get the first and love to get the last, then why not go for it.. Just realised I will obviously need the temple for tales.. actually I have 20 hr dragons ready in both the temples and my bomb count is 22.. so I didn't collect them for two days for I would loose those bombs.. If I like the new mining dragon coming on Tuesday, fine enough.. Otherwise I was planning to keep them there.. But I will have to wait till Tuesday to decide.. Don't know whether I want my last day to be Monday or Tuesday.. In any case, there would be delay on Tuesday till the new mining dragon is released.. Ahhhh decisions decisions decisions!!!
    Well I am going to sleep now and decide in the morning..
    As to the hatching, according to my understanding, crafting an egg means collecting from the craft building and placing in nest, breeding a particular dragon means successfully getting the dragon in breeding AND placing in nest, breeding a dragon with another means simply selecting that dragon and another for breeding in the roost, and hatching means collecting FROM nest and selling or placing in habitat (both selling and placing should count but for safety placing would be better)..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 09-16-16 at 01:25 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I know this has been discussed before, but which days and what time of day do tournaments usually start & end? If I can manage to have enough food I don't want to fail because I'm stuck on the last day battling a level 20 champion!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Same here.. Not able to decide anything.. I really don't like the first two dragons but love the last.. Want to craft that artifact and altar, so will need the first dragon, if I am going to get the first and love to get the last, then why not go for it.. Just realised I will obviously need the temple for tales.. actually I have 20 hr dragons ready in both the temples and my bomb count is 22.. so I didn't collect them for two days for I would loose those bombs.. If I like the new mining dragon coming on Tuesday, fine enough.. Otherwise I was planning to keep them there.. But I will have to wait till Tuesday to decide.. Don't know whether I want my last day to be Monday or Tuesday.. In any case, there would be delay on Tuesday till the new mining dragon is released.. Ahhhh decisions decisions decisions!!!
    Well I am going to sleep now and decide in the morning..
    As to the hatching, according to my understanding, crafting an egg means collecting from the craft building and placing in nest, breeding a particular dragon means successfully getting the dragon in breeding AND placing in nest, breeding a dragon with another means simply selecting that dragon and another for breeding in the roost, and hatching means collecting FROM nest and selling or placing in habitat (both selling and placing should count but for safety placing would be better)..
    we need to hatch Ranger and Old Watcher,so selling is not an option .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I know this has been discussed before, but which days and what time of day do tournaments usually start & end? If I can manage to have enough food I don't want to fail because I'm stuck on the last day battling a level 20 champion!
    when turnaments starts on Tuesday thay last 6 days,and when it starts on Friday lasts 3 days.thay both start on update time and end on reset of your country time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    we need to hatch Ranger and Old Watcher,so selling is not an option .
    We also need to hatch island and fruitful I think.. Of course nobody will sell ranger and watcher but I was talking in general about the term 'hatch'.. including for ranger, watcher, island and fruitful..

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    level 73
    Act 1
    Plant 5 pump wings
    Act 2
    Win 2 battles in the arena
    Reward: Ranger Favor

Chapter 2
    Act 1
    Collect 5 pumpwings
    Prize: 1 Ranger Favor
    Act 2
    Collect 80 runestones
    Reward: 8000 food

Level 24 island
    Grand Prize is the Watcher Dragon
    Chapter 1
    Act 1
    Plant 5 Buffbeets
    Act 2
    Harvest 5 Buffbeets
    Reward: 1 Ranger Favor

Chapter 2
    Act 1
    Win 1 battle (prize 1 ranger Favor)
    Act 2
    Collect 50 runestones
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-17-16 at 02:36 AM.

Warning! On Day 1 you have to plant 5 Pumpwings but on Day 2 you have to harvest 6.

So make sure you plant 6 on Day 1 even though you don't need them for that chapter!

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast