Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Got the neighbor request & accepted; no orb request though
    Just sent it. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Been force closing & reopening a bunch of times - still no request from you. I will keep trying! Going out to lunch soon so will have more time to watch out for it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Been force closing & reopening a bunch of times - still no request from you. I will keep trying! Going out to lunch soon so will have more time to watch out for it
    Thank you so much! I think I messed up by sending that map request yesterday and can only get the 14 I have received. I have many active neighbors so these are typically easy to get. It's my fault and I'm kicking myself for it. 75 gold I guess.

Farm Supplier
    I don't often get far enough in the Tales for the "request from neighbors" part to be an issue, but it sure is frustrating this time! I haven't requested Maps for at least 12 days. I sent out my Orb request about 5 hours ago. So far my News Feed shows 5 neighbors sending Orbs and 5 neighbors sending Maps (!) and the Tales counter shows 8 Orbs received. Force-closing and re-opening makes no difference.

Also, I have seen very few request for Orbs in the last few days, but many requests for Maps. I reply to all requests, but I suspect the game is interchanging the names of objects requested. I haven't noticed whether my number of actual Maps is increasing. I sure hope it's not crediting me with Maps when I asked for Orbs!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I don't often get far enough in the Tales for the "request from neighbors" part to be an issue, but it sure is frustrating this time! I haven't requested Maps for at least 12 days. I sent out my Orb request about 5 hours ago. So far my News Feed shows 5 neighbors sending Orbs and 5 neighbors sending Maps (!) and the Tales counter shows 8 Orbs received. Force-closing and re-opening makes no difference.

Also, I have seen very few request for Orbs in the last few days, but many requests for Maps. I reply to all requests, but I suspect the game is interchanging the names of objects requested. I haven't noticed whether my number of actual Maps is increasing. I sure hope it's not crediting me with Maps when I asked for Orbs!
    Just sent you a neighbour request. ..add me and send orb request. Will send back asap

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Just sent you a neighbour request. ..add me and send orb request. Will send back asap
    Thanks!

Thanks all ! I have got enough orbs
    But will keep checking for anyone in need after I wake up in 7 hrs

Fashion Designer
    Please help me with the Dozer dragon... It's kicking the [] out of all my dragons.
    Already lost 4 Dragon's to it.
    I have not recovered yet from the grueling tournament...one of my worst. ..and now this ... The spa is doing overtime on my island.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-27-16 at 10:15 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Please help me with the Dozer dragon... It's kicking the [] out of all my dragons.
    Already lost 4 Dragon's to it.
    I have not recovered yet from the grueling tournament...one of my worst. ..and now this ... The spa is doing overtime on my island.
    Have you tried a single element dragon like Fire, Forest, Air or Water? Fire seems to do very well for many players. I typically start with Champs or Diamonds, but will try a Common or a baby dragon in a pinch. Good luck!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-27-16 at 10:15 AM. Reason: edited quote