Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Thank you AWESOME neighbors...I just got all my orbs on both accounts!!! I am still logging every hour today except from noon to 2pm to return orb requests and accept new neighbors!!!

Good luck everyone!
    Congratulations! I have 3 of my 15 back in 10 minutes. I did send you a friend request. Now if I can just get enough food....

Fashion Designer
    I need to collect one more water orb. I accidentally sent request for maps yesterday so this loss may be my fault as people may have sent maps today and I'm at my limit. Ugh! Should I spend the 75 gold? Dumb mistake on my part!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I need to collect one more water orb. I accidentally sent request for maps yesterday so this loss may be my fault as people may have sent maps today and I'm at my limit. Ugh! Should I spend the 75 gold? Dumb mistake on my part!
    Don't be too hard on yourself, it's really a terrible system to have so many neighbor requests on the last day of the event. Too big of a margin for error IMHO

Did you send me a request? I'm force closing & reopening several times a day in order to catch requests promptly.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Orb day! Good luck everyone! I'll be checking the game just about every hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnasadoptables View Post
    Uh, do you know how much is required to get from level 9 to 10? I still need 18,000 on level 8 to get to level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    I think we need about 380500 food minus the 18000 which we get as reward.. This is for the high level.. I don't know about mid and lower level.. About starting now.. Well even if you don't start, your timer will automatically start today, so you don't really have an option..
    I think these are the food requirements for both the dragons.. (No claim for accuracy)

High level players need to evolve ranger to 14 and Old watcher to 13..

30000 from 9 to 10..

Hi I am still 2 orbs short, am I allowed to ask for neighbours here?

I will definitely help you in return; I will log in every hour or so from now till the end of the event (I will be heading to bed in two hours but when I get up I will still keep checking)
    Good luck everyone hope we all finish it in time!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by june_ft View Post
    Hi I am still 2 orbs short, am I allowed to ask for neighbours here?

I will definitely help you in return; I will log in every hour or so from now till the end of the event (I will be heading to bed in two hours but when I get up I will still keep checking)
    Good luck everyone hope we all finish it in time!
    Hi you can add me
    My ID is
    31aug2002
    My baby account is
    Skuthu

Fashion Designer
    Hey every one.
    I am on the battle stage of chapter 10. And I am facing this stubborn old Dozer dragon. My Glasswing 11, Infinity 12 , and Fire 15 have lost to it .
    Any suggestions pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    30000 from 9 to 10..
    OK. I bought enough gold to skip the level 13 goal if needed. Still hoping to get/buy enough food to actually do it without skipping, but I'll do whichever is more cost effective.

Currently have 12 out of my 15 orbs collected. The final crafting item is being crafted as we speak. I think this might be doable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Don't be too hard on yourself, it's really a terrible system to have so many neighbor requests on the last day of the event. Too big of a margin for error IMHO

Did you send me a request? I'm force closing & reopening several times a day in order to catch requests promptly.
    Just sent you a neighbor request. Then will send orb request. Thanks!