Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Host(ess)
    Sent 70 requests for the water orbs to my neighbors and at least 90% of my neighbors are active.
    LV200

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Finished this, as well as tournament at the same time
    Congrats. Wow thats great. Hope I can manage to do the same.
    #sticktomyphone
    Last edited by puppyzt; 09-25-16 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling

Rhino Keeper
    I only needed 15 maps so I only asked from 19 active players a few days ago. That worked for me this time because I got my orbs in an hour. I had to pay a bunch of gold on another story tournament because I was one item short and I never want to do it again. I did just pay 30 gold to get through a battle though. I figure 30 or 60 pieces is a good investment because in the end I'll end up with two dragons that aren't common. #JustHavingFun

FYI: I'm only accepting orb requests today and tomorrow because I don't want to mess anyone up. I'm not rejecting maps and I'll do them Tuesday morning after I check for orb requests first.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-25-16 at 01:36 PM. Reason: removed off topic information

Farm Supplier
    Thanks to my dears nbrs. All orbits were received. I already had the crops for runestones.
    Now battling, and of course lost against Prisma... and the next one is High noon D. Well if I don't win the tale, at least I'll win the tournament.
    Cleansing altar and Old watcher already craft and leveled. Just waiting to win battles. Timer 12 hr.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeartKai View Post
    Sent 70 requests for the water orbs to my neighbors and at least 90% of my neighbors are active.
    Thanks S8 still not received anymore than 11 water orbs and with it being 21:00hrs had to spend gold to get the 4 missing orbs. I know it's not my neighbors as I've got another account and it still hasn't received the request after 9 hours of waiting!!!

You must have a look into this as it's supposed to be fun not stressful!!!!
    LV200

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Right, working on those as I can. I am still back on Chapter 6. Bad news because Flash tournament just started and I don't have any battles for this event until Day 4 of the Flash Tournament. Now I have to decide if I just sit out the Flash so that there are still low level dragons for me to battle on my day 9 or if I bet on my Diamond (15) and newly raised Champs. Any suggestions??
    If u want the Tales dragon, wait on the battles. 2 of my accts are same level, use same dragons in battle, and one won NP with lvl 9 ultra Champion, the other acct lost every. Single. Battle. & took over 24 hours before the losing streak stopped.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeartKai View Post
    Thanks S8 still not received anymore than 11 water orbs and with it being 21:00hrs had to spend gold to get the 4 missing orbs. I know it's not my neighbors as I've got another account and it still hasn't received the request after 9 hours of waiting!!!

You must have a look into this as it's supposed to be fun not stressful!!!!
    Did you stop requesting Mystic Maps 2-4 days ahead of the Orb request? Did you expand if you had the maps to do so? Did you send/accept your gold reqs? I have noticed maps trickling in up to 4 days (so far) after my last request. If your queue is blocked with these items that could b the problem. S8 doesnt state this explicitly anywhere I can find, but my bottleneck went away after I started doing this. Also, time of day (i.e how busy are the servers?) also affects this IMHO. I stayed up late last night til the clock turned over, sent out my Orb requests, and my other 3 accts saw those requests within 10 minutes. But I M noticing that on some peeps, I see a req on one acct but there is a delay on the other accts (this usually occurs during "peak" hours, thats why I think time of day can b a factor)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-25-16 at 01:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode12thfan View Post
    So I've received 5 water orbs. But on my news feed it says people gave me mystic maps. So does recovering mystic maps count toward water orbs? That's pretty cool! I hope I have enough neighbors that are active!
    No I don't think so. My news feed always shows fewer neighbour items and / or m aps than I actually received, otherwise I just completed day 10 with only 9 water orbs. No maps today either.

Host(ess)
    Yeah I requested maps yesterday (I think) as I'm in the middle if expanding just now and I understand that the servers are going to be busy too but surely they have to copy with this demand. I've never had a problem like this before but I'll know the next time to pay gold to get to the last day early to save any bottleneck problems.

Thanks for the info SofiaDeo
    LV200

This is really bs. Sent request to my 77 neighbors n at least half of them are active. Half a day has gone and I'm still stuck on 12 orbs. It was 3 days ago I reqested map so Why I have been capped at 12 I have no clue. I can spend gold but I refuse this time. If they put a cap on, then they r just con.