Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I really do not have fun when I'm forced to do a tournament during a storybook event.

I do not mind battles being part of storybooks, some probably don'[t like it but personally I don't mind. Regular battles that is! I do battleground daily nearly, I enjoy it. I do not enjoy tournaments, I am not high enough level for these, or rather my dragons aren't I guess. Then again, it does not seem to matter if I use a level 10 or a level 4, I do the same amount of damage every time. Whether the type is good against or not, it's the same. I'm trying my best to do the right type vs the dragon, but round three is just not going well.

I don't think I will get to finish the event and get the final dragon at this rate. Unless I get a lucky hit-crit and the rest are types I can win against, I'm going to just be throwing dragons into the spa all day long!

Maybe I just don't know how to play the game right but I think this sucks throwing a forced battle requirement set in during a tournament too. Just sayin... that isn't fun at all. Regular sort I was great with until suddenly there's the red sash tied across and I was like welp... there goes that fun.
    I rely on getting aTournie for the last couple of days! It means you can save the low level battles for the required battles for the tasks and have a good chance of getting them straight away. My level 190 island usually has no problems with battles but my small island couldn't do them without the low level Tournie rounds. Even my 190 island has been know to get stuck on a Battle,type for several hours as we don't have a Diamond to fight it. No such issues with the first stages of a Tournie.
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanting to say sorry to anyone who's requesting items of me today! My gold giving screen is 'on hold' and your requests are not showing, I just checked and there were no requests, checked 5 mins later and there was a request that had been sent 2 hours ago. I didn't bother remembering who requests were from, just hurried through them and sent items as quick as I could! I'll keep checking as much as I can and send as soon as I see them! Sorry and I hope this makes sense!

Nightclub Owner
    In Chapter 10, act 3, now collecting runestones, should be able to finish tonight
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Wow, sped up a few battles and wood nymph is on the nest what a beautiful egg! For the very first time I wasn't cleaned out of food and I was even able to raise two dragons to epic and give Glasswing some more food to forge his way to fifteen which is my next target along with Achilles. Good luck to all those still working your way through this. It's not as daunting as it appeared!
    Last edited by Simdiva; 09-25-16 at 07:50 AM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Low levels

Chapter 9
    Act 1 Breed air dragon with another
    Act 2 Win three battles

Chapter 10 (four acts)
    Act 1 Harvest 4 Fireapples
    Act 2 Ask for 3 Water Orbs
    Act 3
    Act 4

I'll post back once he gets the orbs back

Executive Chef
    I do not have the food to get the Old Watcher to a 13 - I have the gold to skip. So a question for the experts, is the Wood Nymph worth the gold to skip this step (225 is what has been posted)?!?!?!?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Low levels

Chapter 9
    Act 1 Breed air dragon with another
    Act 2 Win three battles

Chapter 10 (four acts)
    Act 1 Harvest 4 Fireapples
    Act 2 Ask for 3 Water Orbs
    Act 3
    Act 4

I'll post back once he gets the orbs back
    He should start planting pumpwings :-)

Act 3 Collect 40 runstones

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I do not have the food to get the Old Watcher to a 13 - I have the gold to skip. So a question for the experts, is the Wood Nymph worth the gold to skip this step (225 is what has been posted)?!?!?!?
    How much more food do you need? Check to see if youre better of buying food with your gold.
    I'm no expert lol but personally I wouldn't because there are new dragons popping up all the time.
    I have skipped getting the third dragon a couple of times and to be honest, I don't miss them because i cant even remember what they were.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    How much more food do you need? Check to see if youre better of buying food with your gold.
    I'm no expert lol but personally I wouldn't because there are new dragons popping up all the time.
    I have skipped getting the third dragon a couple of times and to be honest, I don't miss them because i cant even remember what they were.
    Yeah, at the end of the day this was my reasoning. I would be too much effort/gold/potentially money to get the last dragon at thin point so I'll just skip it and move on
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    Yeah, at the end of the day this was my reasoning. I would be too much effort/gold/potentially money to get the last dragon at thin point so I'll just skip it and move on
    Better off to just continually building food to 400,000. Eventhough i have enough food, i still contemplated with continuing.