Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

I started chapter 7. It says I have to have a noble crystal and raise Ranger dragon to a level 11. We're do I find a noble crystal?

Rhino Keeper
    I really do not have fun when I'm forced to do a tournament during a storybook event.

I do not mind battles being part of storybooks, some probably don'[t like it but personally I don't mind. Regular battles that is! I do battleground daily nearly, I enjoy it. I do not enjoy tournaments, I am not high enough level for these, or rather my dragons aren't I guess. Then again, it does not seem to matter if I use a level 10 or a level 4, I do the same amount of damage every time. Whether the type is good against or not, it's the same. I'm trying my best to do the right type vs the dragon, but round three is just not going well.

I don't think I will get to finish the event and get the final dragon at this rate. Unless I get a lucky hit-crit and the rest are types I can win against, I'm going to just be throwing dragons into the spa all day long!

Maybe I just don't know how to play the game right but I think this sucks throwing a forced battle requirement set in during a tournament too. Just sayin... that isn't fun at all. Regular sort I was great with until suddenly there's the red sash tied across and I was like welp... there goes that fun.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by archergurl View Post
    I started chapter 7. It says I have to have a noble crystal and raise Ranger dragon to a level 11. We're do I find a noble crystal?
    It's in the market, pretty sure it was under "Buildings" category. It's instant once put on your land, no wait for build timer.. Pretty sure it was 500k.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    According to Kennedward, yes. The previous art counts.
    Thanks Kennedward.
    Thanks for relaying the message. XD

Anyways this is sweet, only need to craft 1 Altar and I'll be good with all the crafting stuff (made things in advance). Chapter 8, here I come!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    According to Kennedward, yes. The previous art counts.
    Thanks Kennedward.
    No problem
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Fully prepared for Chapter 10, putting the tournament battles on hold so I can finish them for Chapter 10
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    This Flash Tournament was quite the unwelcome surprise. I mean, if it at least had a nice dragon that fit the theme of the tales it would have been cool, but nope! Hoping I can do the rounds tomorrow. The double school supplies is very nice for everyone whom doesn't have a Teacher yet, at least. I'll be trying for my third.
    Good luck to everyone in completing this Dragon Tales!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2016-09-25-04-32-32.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	33644
    I got 2 eggs. Not sure how this happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elektraalpha View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2016-09-25-04-32-32.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	33644
    I got 2 eggs. Not sure how this happen.
    Lucky! I want an extra

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    finally started chapter 9 and waiting for the dragon to evolve. also trying to get the missing blue gemstone in time. which I doubt will be possible, but....
    yes, just like i was thinking.... i put forest and water together and today of all days i got gemstone
    So, I'll just consider this finished and go on with the tournament.
    But, all in all, with work and traveling and all of that I think that I did good. The scary thing is that the next tales I might end up on high levels (currently at 74). if I'm lucky I will get one more event on Mid Levels but I think that this is it for me