Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Low levels:

Chapter 8:

1. Complete To the Source
    2. Craft & Place 4 Running Rivers
    3. Raise your Ranger Dragon to level 9

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    For once, I really like a tile. Planning to craft as many as possible. Want a lovely stream meandering across the big island.
    Only thing is, the parts only connect 2ways & neither allow for meandering, just sort of scalloping & skip a little space, turn left. Yeah, I was fully disappointed myself. Like you, FLB, I was designing a creek (not really big enough for a river in Texas haha!), but when I started laying them out, there was just a line of short humps, like scalloping. Hope you're enjoying the event! I like all 3 drags, esp one being an ultra.

Rhino Keeper
    A little behind due to the stupidity from yesterday but the dragon is evolving to level 7 now (and I have enough food to get him to level 8 (for chapter 9) and hopefully level 11 (if I got chapter 10 corectly) and I am now collecting runestones (again).

for the flash tournament - I got to the 6th battle (at least) just with Fire 11 and Forest 10 using bash. (if that helps anybody).

apparently not so ready as I thought since I don't have a blue stone
    so I'll probably just get to chapter 9 and that's it. I'm not sure that I can get to chapter 10 and I'll not spend around 90 gold to skip a step. I prefer to use it in other ways.
    Last edited by temecee; 09-24-16 at 06:55 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 9, now to prepare for the last chapter
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Reality strikes. Finally occurred to me that spending all my food on dragons useless for battles makes no sense. I earned the first two dragons and I'm quitting even though I have sufficient food. Until we get more farms I'm passing on leveling up weak dragons to levels 13 and 14 while my warriors languish at level 10. More farms or food opportunities please.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Just finished Chapter 9, now to prepare for the last chapter
    Question: Does the 1sth aqua art. count for the 2 that is required in the 4th action on chapter 8?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    Question: Does the 1sth aqua art. count for the 2 that is required in the 4th action on chapter 8?
    Yes
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Thank you, I just caught up last night. Good luck to you too. :]

Does anyone know if the 1 Aqua Artifact from chapter 6 count towards the 2 Aqua Artifact in Chapter 9 ( so basically making 2 artifacts instead of 3 like the river runs)?
    According to Kennedward, yes. The previous art counts.
    Thanks Kennedward.

Rhino Keeper
    finally started chapter 9 and waiting for the dragon to evolve. also trying to get the missing blue gemstone in time. which I doubt will be possible, but....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    I am seriously envying you and DR0G0N for your food stock.. Any tips???
    You have to want apples more than epic dragons. While stockpiling I didn't evolve anything beyond 4. Instead of trying for all dragons I try for specific ones I want. It took me 6 months of twice a day breeds to get scorpion and I saved up a lot of food then. Once there (1 mil.) it's pretty easy to maintain with diamondates and I have everyone elvolved level 7 now. Just set a goal and stick to it. Good luck!