Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how many Running Rivers and Aqua Artifacts you need to craft to complete the Tales? Thank you!
    4 Running Rivers and 3 Aqua Artifacts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So anyone who is going to need a Fruitful tomorrow, you could do Forest & Air - 9 possible outcomes (one is a Prime)

Or I find that Fairytale & Forest is a slightly better option; 8 possible outcomes (one is a Prime).

Either way, Fruitful is the only "Common" outcome. The only rub is that there is one other 10 hour possible offspring; Cactus.
    Fairytale is also 10 hrs outcome with yellow and green.. I got fairytale first time I tried with forest and air.. Thankfully next attempt I got fruitful..

Farm Supplier
    Old watcher Dragon crafting.
    Fruitful on nest ready to be hatched.
    Before went to bed I'll quest strange waters, and evolve old watcher to level 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    YES!!! Someone who understands me! OMG, you're like the only one who knows what I'm asking and actually answers my questions after several attempts of posting the same questions and trying to explain what I'm asking. I was beginning to wonder if anyone reads the story.

Great, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks its related, but was purely in denial b/c I'm very close to earning 1,000,000 apples and don't want it to be drain away by this tale with dragons I don't even like. But being OCD, it would bother me very much if I know that I'm missing one of the Tale from the story arc.

So if this is true, I missed a couple days doing the tale (at chapter 3), b/c all this time was waiting for a confirmation to my question. Now the question is should I pursue this and break my stash of apples or not. I think trufully I know the answer but in denial again. XD

Thank you very much for your response, you have no idea how many times I stalked this thread just to get an answer or opinion to this question. Thank you~
    Sorry for the late responce, been very busy in the studio. This certainly IS a continuation of the larger story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Sorry for the late responce, been very busy in the studio. This certainly IS a continuation of the larger story.
    Thank you very much FlatFoot for the confirmation I was eagerly waiting for. There were two people telling me it's not and finally one person today thinking it is. Reading the story as it unfolds gives me a hunch it is, but I was in denial.

This is exactly the confirmation that I needed to push me to continue on with the tale.

This is my first time being on a high level (on chapter 3 act 3), couple days behind due to pending confirmation. But it was a gamble I'm willing to take.

Now, full speed ahead! Not sure if I could make it with less than 6 days left. But I would try. Wish me luck~

Btw, thank you FlatFoot for your hard work. Really appreciate what you're doing. Thank you for providing us the entertainment. :]

Low levels:

Chapter 7:

1. Complete Strange Water
    2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches

Nightclub Owner
    Waiting for Old Watcher Dragon to evolve to level 4 so that I can finish Chapter 8, on track with 1 chapter per day, should be able to finish this on time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Waiting for Ranger to get back, the Old Watcher is already at a level 6, so I'll send him to the evolution temple as soon as the Act closes for today.

Food continues to be my only issue so far. I have 22k right now, will get 12k after completing this act. I have until Sunday to raise the rest, I can get him to an 8 with what I raise today, getting him to a 13 for Sunday will be hard. I'd like the final prize but I really liked the Old Watcher, so I'm good no matter what. I just want to see if you can really raise that much food that quickly for these tales. I'm going to stockpile for the future, for sure.

My son is a low level player, I didn't realize he was doing the tales, so I'll post what Act 8 is for him once he finishes it today. Not too hard but I'm sure he runs into a food problem here soon. I'm trying to help him out nut it's hard because I have no idea what to prep.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Fairytale is also 10 hrs outcome with yellow and green.. I got fairytale first time I tried with forest and air.. Thankfully next attempt I got fruitful..
    Ahh, I missed that; thanks for correcting me
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    I am seriously envying you and DR0G0N for your food stock.. Any tips???
    Tip 1: don't have a life LOL

Tip 2: if poor, plant buff beets, if middle/upper class plant upgrapes, if multi millionaire and want a life, plant rushroom/ diamondates (basically, what suits your budget and lifestyles, upgrapes is the 2nd best with impruberries being #1 in yielding the most food per hour)

Tip 3: Put all dragons on a strict diet like they're living in Africa (choose a few you want to epic and just focus on them)

Hahaha...nothing really special, other than those I also mine and send my magic on quests (b/c I just don't want to see his face anymore after many 20 hours magic fails trying to breed a diamond)

Patience and perseverance is the key to playing this kinda game, I wouldn't stress about. You only need about 400k of apples for each tale. I do it cus I'm weird and obsess with certain numbers (more like a sense of completion like Sheldon Cooper if you watch the Big Bang Theory). :P

I would like to thank Waimanalokat too for his/her opinion and giving me a push to continue with the tale. Full speed ahead~
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 09-23-16 at 06:00 AM.